Digital TV News: Dish Mexico
Dish Mexico selects Skyworth Digital set-tops
Sep 9, 2016 – Skyworth (000810.SZ) has announced that its STBs will be used in a transformational project led by Dish Mexico. Under the agreement, Skyworth Digital will supply STBs, integrating its platform with top tier CAS and middleware vendors.
News categories: Skyworth, Dish Mexico, Darrell Haber, Carlos Miranda Matzumoto, Digital TV, Mexico, Satellite, Set Top Box
Dish Mexico selects Inview for DTH ecosystem
Jun 14, 2016 – Dish Mexico has appointed Inview to deliver an end to end DTH ecosystem with advanced features and services. Inview will be providing broadcast software and services that will allow Dish Mexico to create an improved user experience based on creative technology.
News categories: Inview, Dish Mexico, Julie Austin, Carlos Miranda, Digital TV, Mexico, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, UX
Dish Mexico selects Octoshape for multiscreen OTT streaming
Feb 10, 2015 – Dish Mexico has announced that they selected Octoshape for the expansion of Dish content within Mexico. Dish Mexico is the first broadcaster in Mexico to offer live and on-demand, multiscreen broadcast services over the Internet.
News categories: Octoshape, Dish Mexico, Michael Koehn, Carlos Miranda Matzumoto, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mexico, Mobile, Satellite, TV Everywhere
EchoStar HD Satellite Set-Top Boxes Enabled by Entropic SoC and Demod
Sep 7, 2012 – Entropic Communications (Nasdaq:ENTR) has announced the deployment of its set-top box (STB) system-on-a-chip (SoC) and demodulator technology in three EchoStar models, which are currently being deployed at Bell Canada, Dish Mexico and Telus.
News categories: Entropic, EchoStar, Canada, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mexico, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
EchoStar to Acquire Mexican Satellite Operator SATMEX
Feb 26, 2010 – EchoStar Satellite Services (NASDAQ: SATS) and Satélites Mexicanos (Satmex) have announced an agreement pursuant to which EchoStar will acquire an ownership interest in Satmex. MVS Comunicaciones will also participate in the ownership of Satmex.
News categories: MVS Comunicaciones, Satmex, EchoStar, Mexico, MnA, Satellite
Kudelski completes transition of CA to a service model
Aug 28, 2009 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.VX) has announced its half year 2009 results. During this period, the Group started to reap the fruits of the migration of a significant share of its digital TV conditional access deployed base to the service model.
News categories: Kudelski, Advertising, Brazil, Cable TV, CAM, Canada, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Germany, IBCShowcase, IPTV, Mexico, Middleware, Mobile, OTT, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Spain, Subscribers, Terrestrial, USA, Vietnam
SES Announces Multi-Year Agreement With Echostar To Expand Direct-To-Home Broadcasts In Mexico And The U.S.
Nov 26, 2008 – SES (Paris and Luxembourg: SESG) has announced an agreement to provide satellite capacity to EchoStar (Nasdaq: SATS). It is expected that capacity on QuetzSat-1, a new satellite, will be used by Dish México to provide DTH services in Mexico.
News categories: EchoStar, SES, QuetzSat, Dish México, Content Distribution, Mexico, Satellite
MVS Multivision and EchoStar Launch Satellite TV Service in Mexico
Nov 25, 2008 – MVS Comunicaciones and EchoStar (NASDAQ: SATS) have announced the formation of a joint venture called Dish México that will launch 'Dish,' an affordable satellite TV service that will be available to consumers across Mexico.
News categories: EchoStar, MVS Comunicaciones, Digital TV, Mexico, Satellite
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR