Digital TV News: Divitel
Divitel provides OTT multiscreen solution to TKS in Germany
May 8, 2014 – Divitel will launch a new television platform for TKS, an English-language service provider in Germany, based on Divitel's network-independent Divisio TV interactive television system.
News categories: Divitel, TKS, ANGA COM, Content Distribution, Germany, Mobile, OTT
Vodafone Netherlands deploys Entone
Apr 14, 2014 – Entone has announced that Vodafone (LSE: VOD, NASDAQ: VOD) Netherlands is partnering with Entone and its systems integration partner, Divitel, for their fibre-based TV services in the Netherlands.
News categories: Entone, Vodafone, Divitel, Gerard Overmars, Steve McKay, Digital TV, Fibre, Gateway, IPTV, Netherlands, Smart Home
Caiway selects Entone Hybrid Media Hub for new fiber roll-out
Sep 25, 2013 – Entone and Divitel have announced that Dutch cable operator, Caiway, has selected Entone's Amulet Hybrid Media Hub for their new fiber roll-out.
News categories: Entone, Caiway, Divitel, Paul van Doorne, Mark Evensen, Jeroen van Vliet, Cable TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Netherlands, Set Top Box
Verimatrix and Divitel Partner to Extend Reach of Ziggo TV App
Sep 7, 2012 – Verimatrix and Divitel have announced that they have successfully collaborated on the expansion of Ziggo's Ziggo TV app. Ziggo is the largest cable operator in The Netherlands, providing services to more than three million cable subscribers.
News categories: Verimatrix, Divitel, Ziggo, Apps, Cable TV, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Mobile, Netherlands
Divitel delivers HbbTV to SBS in the Netherlands
Feb 7, 2012 – Divitel has annouces the delivery of an HbbTV system to SBS Broadcasting. The HbbTV system is the first production play-out system that goes live in the Netherlands. SBS is to start offering HbbTV services from Q2 2012.
News categories: Divitel, SBS Broadcasting, Content Distribution, HbbTV, Netherlands
Nordija middleware for Caiway
Sep 15, 2009 – Nordija is integrating its fokusOn3 IPTV platform with Caiway's back end systems. fokusOn3 is an upgraded version of Caiway's existing platform and represents an extended cooperation between the two companies, facilitated by Divitel.
News categories: Nordija, Caiway, Divitel, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Netherlands
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0