Digital TV News: DoubleVerify
Tremor Video combines capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne
Jul 10, 2019 – Tremor Video has announced that it has combined its capabilities with YuMe by RhythmOne. The new integrated company provides advertisers with even more impactful brand storytelling on one of today’s most popular digital platforms.
News categories: Tremor Video, Anthony Flaccavento, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
120% increase in CTV and mobile apps classified as fraudulent
Jun 13, 2019 – DoubleVerify has released its 2019 Global Insights Report, providing a market-by-market benchmark on the current and future state of media quality on the Internet. The Report explores global trends in brand safety, fraud and viewability.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Market Research, Worldwide
DoubleVerify acquires digital video technology company, Zentrick
Feb 20, 2019 – DoubleVerify has announced that it has acquired Zentrick, a digital video technology company that provides middleware solutions to drive the execution and performance of online video advertising for the world’s largest brands, platforms and publishers.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Zentrick, Wayne Gattinella, Pieter Mees, Frederik Neus, Advertising, Belgium, MnA, Worldwide
DoubleVerify adds brand safety and suitability verification for YouTube
Dec 13, 2018 – DoubleVerify has expanded its partnership with YouTube to include brand safety and suitability measurement. DoubleVerify's coverage helps advertisers wishing to avoid unsuitable content or categories of lesser relevance to their brand.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
DoubleVerify identifies first scaled CTV botnet attack
Nov 16, 2018 – DoubleVerify (DV) has announced the identification of a new bot network specifically targeting Connected TV (CTV) devices. DV uncovered the botnet after the company saw a 40% spike in traffic from CTV devices.
News categories: DoubleVerify, Wayne Gattinella, Roy Rosenfeld, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Innovid adds VAST inventory support across major vendors
Jul 18, 2018 – Innovid has announced support for third party viewability measurement from all major vendors in VAST inventory. Complete video viewability measurement was previously only available in VPAID inventory. On mobile and connected TV, VAST is more commonly used than VPAID.
News categories: Innovid, Michael Tuminello, Felix Hansen, Saar Paamoni, Dale Older, Dan Fichter, Advertising, Digital TV, Mobile, OTT, USA
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos