Digital TV News: Echostar Europe
EchoStar Debuts at ANGACable 2012 with Connected Device Solutions
Jun 7, 2012 – EchoStar (NASDAQ: SATS) will showcase a variety of connected device solutions at ANGACable 2012. Advanced solutions for pay TV operators will be featured alongside EchoStar's rapidly expanding retail product range.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Gateway, Middleware, Placeshifting, Set Top Box
EchoStar Launches the World's Slimmest Digital TV Recorder
May 3, 2012 – EchoStar (NASDAQ: SATS) has launched the world's slimmest digital TV recorder (DTR) for the UK's Freeview service. The Ultra Slim Box (HDT-610R) houses a wealth of smart features inside a sleek, 14mm aluminium chassis.
News categories: Echostar, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
Echostar Europe connected cable STB integrates Conax CA
Mar 7, 2012 – Echostar Europe (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that it has licensed Conax conditional access (CA) for integration into its connected devices. The first product is the EchoStar HDC-420, an HD cable set-top box pre-integrated with the CA, and embedded software.
News categories: Echostar Europe, Conax, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Europe, Set Top Box
EchoStar Europe Launches New Android-based IP STB
Sep 9, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has launched a new universal IP set-top box (STB). Amongst many software options, the HDX-200 supports the Android™ operating system (OS) and also ships with secure processor technology.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Media Player, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box
Multi 'X' Solutions the Focus for EchoStar Europe at IBC2011
Sep 7, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that at IBC2011 it will showcase an array of products that will enable pay TV operators to exploit the potential of IP connectivity and expand their business models towards new markets.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, DVR, HbbTV, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
EchoStar Europe Launches the World's First Freesat+ DVR With SlingLoaded® TV Anywhere
Mar 22, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced their SlingLoaded® HDS-600RS, the world's first HD digital video recorder to combine Freesat+ features with Sling Media's unique place-shifting ability, enabling TV anywhere, on all popular smartphones and tablets.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Sling Media, Digital TV, DVR, Placeshifting, Satellite, Set Top Box, UK
EchoStar Europe Supplies Upgradable STB for Telefonica's HD TV Service in Chile
Mar 22, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that it has supplied a new HD, satellite STB to Telefónica in Chile. The new product will enable consumers to access an array of digital television services including HD channels.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Telefónica, Chile, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
EchoStar Europe and Sling Media to Lead the TV Anywhere Revolution at IP&TV World Forum 2011
Mar 21, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that it will showcase industry defining technology at IP&TV World Forum 2011, designed to add real value to digital and IPTV operators' product propositions and service offerings.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, Sling Media, DVR, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
MHEG Features As Part Of Asian DVB-T2 Transmission Trial
Feb 28, 2011 – IMPALA has announced that MHEG is forming a key part of the DVB-T2 technology workshop and transmission trial immediately prior to Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union Digital Broadcasting Symposium in Malaysia.
News categories: IMPALA, Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union, DVB-T2, Malaysia, MHEG-5, Middleware, Terrestrial
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025