Digital TV News: Eesti Telekom
EMT/Elion launches minuTV OTT TV in Estonia
Nov 21, 2014 – EMT/Elion has announced the trial launch of minuTV, an OTT video-on-demand service open to everyone in Estonia with an internet connection. The service is accessible via Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and Linux-based platforms.
News categories: Elion, minuTV, Apps, Digital TV, Estonia, OTT, TV Everywhere
Elion DigiTV customer base grew 43% last year
Feb 5, 2009 – The number of subscribers to Elion's 'DigiTV' cable and IPTV services in Estonia grew by 43% during 2008 to reach 82,500 at the end of the year.
News categories: Elion, Cable TV, Estonia, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
Eesti Telekom Reports 3rd Quarter and first nine months 2008
Oct 24, 2008 – Sales revenues of the Eesti Telekom Group (Tallin: ETLAT) in the third quarter of 2008 reached 100.1 million EUR (3rd quarter 2007: 103.1 million EUR). By the end of the third quarter, Elion had 75.4 thousand IP- and cable television clients.
News categories: Elion, Eesti Telekom, Cable TV, Estonia, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
Consolidated Interim Report of AS Eesti Telekom Quarter I 2008
Apr 23, 2008 – The number of Elion triple package users increased by 5,100, reaching 58.6 thousand as of 31 March (31 March 2007: 29.8 thousand). At the end of the first quarter, Elion had 63.2 thousand IP and cable TV clients (31 March 2007: 32.4 thousand).
News categories: Elion, Eesti Telekom, Broadband, Cable TV, Digital TV, Estonia, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
Consolidated Interim Report of AS Eesti Telekom for the IV Quarter and year 2007
Feb 6, 2008 – In the last quarter, the number of Elion triple package users increased by 8,750, reaching 53.5 thousand as of 31 December. By the end of the year, the total number of Elion IP and cable television clients reached 58 thousand.
News categories: Elion, Eesti Telekom, Cable TV, Digital TV, Estonia, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0