Digital TV News: Electra Entertainment
ACCESS DTV Browser and DLNA Solutions to Support Electra Entertainment's Hybrid DVB/IP Connected TV
Jan 7, 2011 – ACCESS CO. (TOKYO: 4813) has signed a software license agreement with Electra Entertainment. The agreement brings ACCESS' NetFront™ Browser for TV and NetFront™ Living Connect to Electra's Trove™ hybrid DVB/IP connected TV software platform.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Electra Entertainment, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smart TV, UK
Tesco Selects Electra Trove Technology for Freeview Products
Mar 29, 2010 – Electra Entertainment has partnered with Tesco (LSE:TSCO) to distribute its interactive technology via standard and high definition Freeview-ready TVs, set top boxes and PVRs, available in stores from June 2010 onwards.
News categories: Electra Entertainment, Tesco, Digital TV, DVR, Media Player, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV, Terrestrial, UK
InOutTV and Electra announce Interactive TV Platform Service availability for Spain
Jan 4, 2010 – InOutTV and Electra have entered into a long term partnership to offer broadcast and connected interactive television services to consumers in Spain over DVB-T (DTT).
News categories: Electra Entertainment, InOutTV, Digital TV, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Spain, Terrestrial
Highgate Completes Electra Entertainment Porting
May 31, 2007 – Under contract with Electra Entertainment Ltd (UK), Highgate has completed integration of Electra's interactive technology with its eGOS software stack.
News categories: Highgate, Electra Entertainment, Digital TV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica