Digital TV News: Ensequence
Connekt and Ensequence to use Gracenote's Video Automatic Content Recognition
Sep 19, 2017 – Gracenote (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that it has inked deals with Connekt and Ensequence to use Gracenote’s Video Automatic Content Recognition (ACR) technology to bring new interactive capabilities to linear TV ads and other programming.
News categories: Gracenote, Connekt, Ensequence, Kelly Abcarian, Advertising, Big Data, Content Identification, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
Ensequence, Sony Reach Connected TV Deal
Dec 4, 2012 – Ensequence and Sony have reached a multi-year deal to embed Ensequence's platform software on all Sony Connected TVs. The collaboration offers advertisers and programmers a way to engage viewers directly with TV ads and shows.
News categories: Ensequence, Sony Electronics, Advertising, Middleware, Smart TV
Ensequence Announces Interactive TV Partnerships With Softel, S & T and VDS
May 10, 2010 – Ensequence has entered into partnerships with interactive application streamer provider Softel, streamer provider S & T and broadcast automation vendor VDS to provide a single-source interactive TV platform for TV service providers and programmers.
News categories: Ensequence, Content Distribution, Middleware
CableLab® Announces Next in Series of Interactive and Advanced Advertising Specifications
Jul 1, 2009 – CableLabs® has announced the issuance of a new set of specifications called the Stewardship and Fulfillment Interfaces (SaFI), created to further the development of cable advertising and other interactive products.
News categories: CableLabs, Advertising, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Middleware, USA
Interactive TV's Present and Future to be Featured at The Cable Show '09
Mar 26, 2009 – Enhanced TV and tru2way™ interactive TV applications will play a major role at The Cable Show '09 being held April 1-3 at the Washington, D.C. Convention Center, the annual convention of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
News categories: The Cable Show, CableLabs, Cable TV, Middleware
Zodiac Interactive Announces EBIF Players for Tru2way™ and PowerTV
Dec 16, 2008 – Zodiac Interactive has announced the release of an ETV/EBIF™ (Enhanced TV Binary Interchange Format) player for PowerTV and the tru2way™.
News categories: Zodiac Interactive, Ensequence, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Tru2way™ Technology and Interactive Applications to Take Center Stage at The Cable Show '08
May 14, 2008 – Tru2way™ technology and interactive TV applications will have broad exposure during the cable industry's premier convention, The Cable Show '08, being held at the Ernest Morial Convention Center in New Orleans from May 18-20.
News categories: CableLabs, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic