Digital TV News: Farmers Telephone Cooperative
FTC selects Inca Networks to power video headend
Nov 14, 2018 – Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) has selected Inca Networks as their preferred vendor, using Inca’s video equipment exclusively to power their headend. Inca Networks is providing its Intelligent Video Delivery system powered by VidiOS, a management and monitoring tool.
News categories: Inca Networks, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Robert Bell, Pete Anderson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Farmers Telephone selects Motorola for IPTV Deployment
Nov 9, 2009 – Motorola (NYSE: MOT) has announced that it will provide Farmers Telephone with its VIP1200 Series of IP set-tops and Microsoft's Mediaroom video services platform, as well as systems integration professional services support.
News categories: Motorola, Farmers Telephone, Kevin Wirick, Brad Erwin, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
Farmers Telephone Cooperative Selects ETI's Triad to Integrate Microsoft Mediaroom
Aug 14, 2009 – ETI Software Solutions has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) will use ETI's Triad Service Delivery Platform (SDP) to integrate Microsoft's Mediaroom IP video technology to its customer care and billing infrastructure.
News categories: ETI Software, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Peter M Pifer, Brad Erwin, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Farmers Telecom Selects Latens FCAS Solution to Secure Content and Revenues of IPTV Services
Oct 23, 2007 – At TelcoTV, Latens Systems has announced that Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (FTC), a telecommunications company headquartered in Kingstree, South Carolina, has selected Latens' Foundation CA Solution (FCAS) to secure its IPTV services.
News categories: Latens, Farmers Telecom, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region