Digital TV News: FetchTV
FetchTV content portal to launch on Panasonic Connected TVs
Aug 31, 2011 – IP Vision has announced that the FetchTV™ content portal will be available this autumn via an app as a service to consumers on Panasonic's (NYSE:PC; Tokyo:6752) VIERA Connect compatible TV sets sold in the UK and Ireland.
News categories: IP Vision, Panasonic, Ireland, OTT, Smart TV, UK
Optus partners with FetchTV to develop multi-device IPTV service
May 9, 2011 – Optus has announced that it is partnering with FetchTV to jointly develop an IPTV service with integrated mobile functionality for smartphones and tablet devices. The service is scheduled for launch in the second half of 2011.
News categories: Optus, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile
iiNet invites Australia to go Fetch(TV)
Jul 6, 2010 – iiNet has partnered with FetchTV to launch Australia's first true national IPTV service, giving customers access to the best of digital Free-to-Air and subscription television over their existing broadband connection.
News categories: iiNet, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Set Top Box
Australian FetchTV Launches with Orca Interactive RiGHTv Middleware
Apr 21, 2010 – Australian based FetchTV has selected Orca Interactive to supply its RiGHTv IPTV as the middleware platform for FetchTV's wholesale subscription TV service.
News categories: Orca Interactive, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Australian First: iiNet Gets Set to Play FetchTV
Apr 12, 2010 – Australia's iiNet (ASX: IIN) has announced its partnership with FetchTV, confirming it will be the first ISP to deliver the digital TV service directly to Australian lounge rooms over an iiNet customer's ADSL2+ broadband connection.
News categories: iiNet, FetchTV, Australia, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, OTT, Set Top Box
Verimatrix Secures Premium Content at FetchTV in Australia
Apr 12, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced FetchTV as the latest customer to deploy its security solution. The Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV enables the secure delivery of content for FetchTV's channels and on-demand libraries.
News categories: Verimatrix, FetchTV, Australia, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, IPTV, NABShow, OTT, Set Top Box
ANT to show HbbTV and Managed Service Portal at IPTV World Forum
Mar 23, 2010 – ANT (London: ANTP) will showcase a live HbbTV implementation at the IPTV World Forum. The demonstration will include a range of services including News VoD, catch-up programming, digital text, as well as radio applications.
News categories: ANT plc, Digital TV, DVR, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
IP Vision and Netgem Unveil HD Hybrid Freeview+ STB
Mar 23, 2010 – IP Vision and Netgem will showcase their High-Definition Freeview+ Hybrid DTT set top box (STB) at the IPTV World Forum. The FetchTV SmartBox 8320HD will be shown on IP Vision's Stand and features Netgem's latest DVB-T2 hardware reference design.
News categories: IP Vision, Netgem, Digital TV, DVB-T2, DVR, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Terrestrial, UK, Video Exchange
IP Vision FetchTV Platform to be made available on third party devices
Dec 18, 2009 – IP Vision has laid out a strategy to enable its FetchTV platform on third party set top boxes alongside its own range of Smartbox devices. As part of the initiative, IP Vision will collaborate with ANT Software (LSE AIM: ANTP).
News categories: IP Vision, ANT plc, Digital TV, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, UK
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic