Digital TV News: Forthnet
Forthnet pay TV subscribers up 29.4% Y-o-Y in 2Q 2014
Aug 8, 2014 – Greek pay TV operator, Forthnet, has released its second quarter 2014 results. The company's Nova pay TV subscriber base grew by 29.4% year-on-year, reaching 482.5k households - an all time high.
News categories: Forthnet, Greece, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Forthnet Group Signs New Contracts With Eutelsat to Launch Triple Play Services
Aug 24, 2011 – A five-year distribution agreement enabling Forthnet Group (Athens:FORTH) to market the new-generation Tooway™ broadband service to users across Greece and Cyprus has been signed with Skylogic, a Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) affiliate.
News categories: Eutelsat, Forthnet, Broadband, Greece, Satellite
Nova selects Pace to enable its nation-wide transition to HD
Sep 2, 2010 – Pace (LSE:PIC) has announced that it has been selected as the high definition (HD) PVR delivery partner for Nova, the sole satellite pay TV platform in Greece and part of the Forthnet Group, Greece's largest privately owned telco operator.
News categories: Pace plc, Forthnet, Nova, Digital TV, DVR, Greece, Satellite, Set Top Box
Nova to offer HD satellite TV in Greece with Pace
Jun 17, 2010 – At a press conference, Greek satellite TV operator 'Nova' presented its strategy and commercial policy for its Nova High Definition (HD) service, which will be available as of August 2010.
News categories: Pace plc, Nova, Digital TV, Greece, Satellite, Set Top Box
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5
- Ericsson predicts 40% of mobile subscriptions in 2026 will be 5G
- Pay TV revenue in New Zealand to follow -3.1% CAGR
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- Bitmovin and OKAST team up to deliver live and VOD streaming
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system