Digital TV News: Fortis
Fortis selects Tuxera FAT for Personal Video Recorders
Jan 30, 2014 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera's File Allocation Table (FAT) for their personal video recorders (PVRs) for improved interoperability and file system reliability.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, Jake Lee, Mikko Välimäki, DVR, Middleware, Worldwide
Fortis to launch HTML5 and HbbTV Set-Top Box with ACCESS NetFront Browser
Dec 20, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that its NetFront™ Browser NX 2.0, one of the industry's earliest HbbTV 1.5-compliant WebKit-based browsers, has been integrated with Fortis' HbbTV ready set-top box and is available in German retail outlets.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Fortis, Digital TV, Germany, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
ACCESS demonstrates how to drive multiscreen consumer engagement at ANGA Cable 2012
May 29, 2012 – ACCESS CO. has announced that it will be returning to ANGA Cable to demonstrate its multiscreen solutions in conjunction with four of its partners - Fortis, Kaon Media, Ocean Blue and Vestel.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
ACCESS Demonstrates Its Market Leadership in HbbTV and DLNA at ANGA Cable 2011
Apr 26, 2011 – ACCESS CO. has announced its attendance at ANGA Cable 2011 (May 2-5, Cologne). The company will be showcasing its market-leading NetFront™ Browser DTV Profile HbbTV Edition and NetFront™ Living Connect 2.0 DLNA software.
News categories: ACCESS CO., ANGA COM, HbbTV, Middleware, Smart Home
Fortis Chooses Tuxera NTFS to Extend Interoperability for Its Full HD PVRs
Feb 22, 2011 – Tuxera has announced that Fortis has selected Tuxera NTFS interoperable file system solution for Fortis' Full HD PVRs. Tuxera NTFS makes it possible to record three channels and playback two HD channels simultaneously in NTFS file systems.
News categories: Tuxera, Fortis, DVR, Middleware, Set Top Box
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019