Digital TV News: Foxxum
Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
Feb 10, 2020 – As part of the re-launch of Cinedigm’s (NASDAQ: CIDM) Viewster AVOD service, the company has announced a partnership with Foxxum to expand Viewster’s device support to include Foxxum-supported devices worldwide.
News categories: Cinedigm, Foxxum, Tony Huidor, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
Jan 14, 2020 – Konka has signed a collaboration agreement with Foxxum to develop a fully customizable portal for Konka’s ODM customers. The portal will pre-integrate Foxxum's library of apps to offer an entertaining end-user experience.
News categories: Foxxum, Konka, Ronny Lutzi, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
iflix app to be available on Foxxum-enabled devices in emerging markets
Apr 13, 2019 – Foxxum has announced a partnership with iflix. As part of the deal, the iflix app will be made available on Foxxum-enabled devices in key markets including Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. The deal will deliver iflix content to millions of connected devices.
News categories: Foxxum, iflix, Ronny Lutzi, Goncalo Carvalho, Apps, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, OTT, Philippines, Smart TV
Asano Smart TVs to feature the Foxxum app store
Feb 25, 2019 – Foxxum has introduced Asano as a Smart TV partner, with Asano integrating the Foxxum app store. The app store features global and local apps and will be available on Asano Linux and AOSP OS-based devices from the beginning of 2019.
News categories: Foxxum, Asano, Ronny Lutzi, He Xing, Apps, Digital TV, Smart TV, Worldwide
HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store
Feb 15, 2019 – Foxxum has announced HKC as a Smart TV partner. HKC will integrate the Foxxum app store on all sold devices to enable a cutting edge Smart TV solution paired with high quality and price aggressive TV devices.
News categories: Foxxum, HKC, Ronny Lutzi, Zhanlei Mo, Apps, China, Digital TV, Smart TV
ACCESS and Foxxum provide UX solution for AOSP smart TVs
Sep 10, 2018 – ACCESS and Foxxum have announced a collaboration to offer UIs for services based on Linux for Android Open Source Project (AOSP). The solution enables operators to offer smart TV UXs that rival Android TV and proprietary solutions.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Foxxum, Dr Neale Foster, Ronny Lutzi, Android TV, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2020, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
Vestel partners with Foxxum for Linux-based Smart TVs
Aug 31, 2018 – Foxxum has announced that Vestel has signed an agreement to make Foxxum the single worldwide Smart TV partner for Vestel branded and OEM Products running on its Linux based operating system.
News categories: Foxxum, Vestel, Ronny Lutzi, Hakan Kutlu, Apps, Digital TV, Europe, Smart TV
Metraco Daiko smart TVs to have Foxxum TV App Store pre-installed
Jun 1, 2018 – Metraco, a leader in the Consumer Electronics industry in Morocco, has chosen Foxxum as a partner for its Daiko own-branded Smart TVs. The TVs will be sold from May 2018 with Foxxum’s TV App Store pre-installed.
News categories: Foxxum, Metraco, Ronny Lutzi, Youssef Dairy, Apps, Digital TV, Morocco, Smart TV
SERAPHIC and Foxxum working together to upgrade TV UI experience
Sep 15, 2017 – At IBC2017, SERAPHIC has teamed up with Smart TV solutions provider Foxxum to demonstrate a new white-label product. 'Foxxum TV' is a unified TV UI solution, based on SERAPHIC’s HTML5 browser engine, which supports both basic and Smart TV features.
News categories: SERAPHIC, Foxxum, Ye Wang, Ronny Lutzi, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2020, Smart TV, UX, Worldwide
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- Dataxis compares Europe, Latam with U.S. AVOD market
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers