Digital TV News: Frankly
Frankly to acquire Vemba to expand OTT video solutions
Jul 24, 2019 – Frankly (TSX VENTURE: TLK) has agreed to acquire Vemba. Vemba's platform, which simplifies the management, syndication, tracking and monetization of video assets, is complementary to Frankly's focus on live, linear video.
News categories: Frankly, Vemba, Lou Schwartz, Norbert Horvath, Content Distribution, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, Worldwide
fuboTV chooses Nielsen Marketing Cloud to enable addressable TV advertising
Aug 31, 2017 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced that fuboTV, a leading sports-first live streaming TV service, has selected Nielsen Marketing Cloud's Data Management Platform (Nielsen DMP) to power its addressable TV advertising capabilities.
News categories: Nielsen, fuboTV, Damian Garbaccio, David Gandler, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
Frankly launches Raycom Media's mobile and OTT apps
May 4, 2017 – Frankly (TSX VENTURE: TLK) has launched Raycom Media's mobile and OTT applications. The rollout adds 78 Android and iOS apps to the Frankly Mobile Apps platform, which will reach communities across 17 U.S. states.
News categories: Frankly, Raycom Media, Edison Cruz, Clay McNeill, Apps, Mobile, OTT, USA
Samsung and Yahoo!® Bring the Best of the Web to Television
Jan 5, 2009 – Samsung (Seoul: 005930) and Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO) have announced a new Internet-based service to Samsung televisions available in the spring of 2009. Select models in Samsung's 2009 flat-panel HDTV line-up will be powered by the Yahoo! Widget Engine.
News categories: Yahoo!, Samsung, CES2021, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Smart TV
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5