Digital TV News: Full Release
Tru Optik releases measurement and validation service for targeted OTT advertising
Jun 18, 2018 – Tru Optik has announced the release of its Cross-Screen Audience Validation (CAV) service which provides de-duplicated household-level reach and frequency, device authentication, and advanced audience validation for OTT and CTV campaigns.
News categories: Tru Optik, Andre Swanston, David Wiesenfeld, Kevin Dean, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
HD Forum releases TNT2.0 specifications and conformance tests
Jul 25, 2012 – The HD Forum has announced the release of TNT 2.0 specifications, developed in in partnership with the HbbTV consortium, for use in the French market and coming into effect at the end of July 2012.
News categories: HD FORUM, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart TV
UK - BBC HD comes to BBC iPlayer
Apr 20, 2009 – The BBC HD channel is now available via BBC iPlayer, enabling users to stream HD programmes for seven days after first broadcast, or download and watch them within 30 days.
News categories: BBC iPlayer, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, UK
Audience for Mobile Video Expanding Rapidly in the United States
Oct 23, 2007 – M:Metrics has released its latest figures on the mobile video market in the United States. At eight million in August, the total audience for those who viewed mobile video, either from the carrier deck or video content sent by a friend or family member, grew by 34 percent from January of this year.
News categories: M:Metrics, Full Release, Digital TV, Market Research, Mobile, USA
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV