Digital TV News: Future Today
Cinedigm to acquire Future Today
Mar 15, 2019 – Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Future Today, an OTT platform and one of the largest AVOD channel networks in the world, for $45 million in cash and $15 million in Cinedigm common stock.
News categories: Cinedigm, Future Today, Chris McGurk, Erick Opeka, Alok Ranjan, Vikrant Mathur, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, MnA, OTT, Worldwide
Innovid launches video ad creation tool for connected TV
Sep 27, 2018 – Innovid has announced the launch of OTT Composer, an advertising tool that enables users to design interactive ads for Connected TV and scale dynamic creative across video everywhere. The product enables users to build an interactive video once and have it work across all OTT devices and channels.
News categories: Innovid, Tal Chalozin, Peter Naylor, Vikrant Mathur, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
IP Vision Signs Agreement with Entriq for Hybrid Platform
Sep 7, 2007 – IP Vision, the UK's independent hybrid DTT/IPTV specialists, has announced an agreement with Entriq, the world leader in pay media, to build a fully integrated service for the delivery of on-demand video content directly to digital terrestrial TV receivers.
News categories: Broadband, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVR, IBC2019, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Terrestrial, UK
- Disney+ available directly on VIZIO SmartCast TVs
- Comscore announces renewal with CBS TV stations
- TVSquared releases pan-European TV advertising performance analysis
- Imagine Communications agrees ad insertion deal with the NCTC
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 194,000 in 4Q 2019
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Cisco releases Annual Internet Report
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019