Digital TV News: General Motors
WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
Oct 20, 2020 – AT&T and WarnerMedia have announced that select GM drivers will have access to WarnerMedia RIDE, offering video content on smartphones or tablets connected to AT&T-powered in-car Wi-Fi hotspots.
News categories: WarnerMedia, AT&T, General Motors, Barry Loudis, Sarita Rao, Santiago Chamorro, Digital TV, In-Car, Mobile, OTT, USA
ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
Jan 16, 2020 – Innovid and the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) have released a study that reveals that connected TV (CTV) significantly extends reach, provides more interactivity and increases earned time over standard ad experiences.
News categories: Innovid, ANA, Jessica Hogue, Bob Liodice, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
Simulmedia launches TV marketplace for Direct-to-Consumer marketers
Oct 31, 2018 – Simulmedia has launched a marketplace specifically designed for direct-to-consumer (D2C) marketers. For D2C brands, the marketplace will provide a single point of access into the massive reach of TV, with transparency on outcomes, fees, supplier media and data costs.
News categories: Simulmedia, Dave Morgan, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
SPARK Neuro closes $13.5 million Series A funding round
Aug 8, 2018 – SPARK Neuro has secured $13.5 million of Series A financing. SPARK Neuro evaluates ads, movies, trailers and other content by measuring brain and other nervous system activity to see exactly when people are engaged and when they are not.
News categories: SPARK Neuro, Spencer Gerrol, Big Data, Digital TV, Venture Capital, Worldwide
Microtune Announces Silicon Tuner Strategy to Bring High-Speed Digital TV to Automotive Market
Nov 13, 2007 – Microtune (NASDAQ: TUNE) has announced that its MT2060 tuner technology is deployed in a car TV receiver system of Kenwood. Kenwood uses four tuners in a diversity TV entertainment system that delivers ISDB-T digital TV and other data services to a vehicle.
News categories: Microtune, Kenwood, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Mobile, Semiconductor
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5