Digital TV News: Genesis Microchip
Xceive and Genesis Launch Reference Design Supporting Digital and Analog Broadcast Reception for HD Flat-Panel TVs
Sep 24, 2007 – Xceive Corporation and Genesis Microchip (Nasdaq:GNSS) have announced the launch of a joint reference design platform for HD flat-panel TV manufacturers.
News categories: Xceive, Genesis Microchip, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Genesis Microchip Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2008 Financial Results
Jul 26, 2007 – Genesis Microchip (Nasdaq:GNSS) has announced its results for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2008, which ended June 30, 2007. The Company shipped 2.7 million flat-panel TV controller units and 9.9 million LCD monitor units during the quarter.
News categories: Genesis Microchip, Earnings Release, Digital TV, Results, Semiconductor, Smart TV
Samsung Designs-In Genesis Microchip's Video Controller
Apr 25, 2007 – Genesis® Microchip Inc. (Nasdaq:GNSS) has announced that Samsung Electronics has selected Genesis’s Torino video controller solution, the FLI30336, to power the video processing in its new Digital TV/Monitor. More …
News categories: ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Genesis Microchip Reports Third Quarter Fiscal 2007 Financial Results
Jan 29, 2007 – Genesis Microchip Inc. (Nasdaq: GNSS) has announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2007, which ended December 31, 2006.
News categories: Genesis Microchip, Earnings Release, ATSC 3.0, Digital TV, Results, Semiconductor
Genesis Microchip Announces 'Torino', Next Generation Cortez Advanced 1080p and 120Hz WXGA TV Controller
Jan 10, 2007 – Genesis® Microchip Inc. (Nasdaq: GNSS) has announced the launch of its next generation Cortez TV controller, the FLI30436 (Torino).
News categories: Genesis Microchip, CES2021, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor
Magnum Semi and Genesis Microchip Create Digital PVR-TV Platform
Jan 9, 2007 – In private suites at the Consumer Electronics Show, Magnum Semiconductor and Genesis Microchip (Nasdaq: GNSS) have begun demonstrating their jointly developed reference design for putting PVR features directly into new flat-panel TVs.
News categories: Magnum Semiconductor, Genesis Microchip, ATSC 3.0, CES2021, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart TV
DisplaySearch Reports Q3'06 TV IC Revenue Rose 46% Q/Q
Dec 26, 2006 – DisplaySearch has released the Q4"²06 Quarterly TV Electronics Report. The latest report introduces coverage of the fast growing DVB-T TV market in Europe. In Q3"²06, unit growth was 43% Q/Q, and revenues grew 46% Q/Q.
News categories: DisplaySearch, Digital TV, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart TV
- Kaltura to migrate Cellcom TV to the Cloud
- Smart Home device market remains resilient despite pandemic
- Roku OS 9.4 to begin roll out to Roku devices
- Armstrong secures VOD launch with Verimatrix
- Global SVOD revenue to grow to $100 billion
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- 605 signs measurement and analytics deal with Walmart
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- BARB issues invitation to tender for five contracts
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV