Digital TV News: Hannu Pro
LMT picks Harmonic to optimise 4G bandwidth use on its live OTT service
Feb 22, 2019 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that LMT has deployed Harmonic's EyeQ content-aware encoding for its live OTT service, delivered to TVs via 4G set-top boxes. Using the technology, LMT can deliver a video with up to a 40% reduction in bandwidth.
News categories: Harmonic, LMT, Ian Graham, Edgars Gončars, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Latvia, Mobile, OTT
Latvia's LMT launches multiscreen TV with Broadpeak
Oct 26, 2017 – Broadpeak has announced that Latvian telco operator Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT) has deployed a Broadpeak solution to support its new live, on-demand, and catch-up TV services. Hannu Pro provided expertise in systems integration.
News categories: Broadpeak, Latvijas Mobilais Telefons, Jacques Le Mancq, Edgars Goncars, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, TV Everywhere
Lattelecom Adopts Thomson Video Networks' ViBE™ VS7000 for IPTV and Multi-platform Video Services
Oct 10, 2012 – Thomson Video Networks has announced that Lattelecom has installed Thomson's ViBE™ VS7000 multi-screen video platform. The system provides encoding for Lattelecom's new range of Web and mobile TV services, as well as SD, HD, and 3D IPTV offerings.
News categories: Thomson Video Networks, Lattelecom, Content Distribution, IPTV, Latvia, TV Everywhere
Hannu Pro To Operate Bulgaria's Public Service DTT Multiplex
Jul 20, 2010 – The Bulgarian Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has selected Hannu Pro of Latvia to operate what will be the country's public service DTT multiplex.
News categories: Hannu Pro, Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Terrestrial
German and Bulgarian DTT platforms to deploy security from Conax
Sep 9, 2009 – Hannu Pro Bulgaria intends to use a Conax solution for deployment of 3 MUX SFN networks, which will cover 96% of Bulgarian territory by 2015. Conax will also provide operational content security for services marketed by Eutelsat visAvision.
News categories: Conax, Hannu Pro, Eutelsat, Bulgaria, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Germany, IBC2019, Terrestrial
Hannu Pro Wins Bulgaria's Tender to Build Digital TV Networks
Jun 24, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has picked Hannu Pro to be the company that will construct three private multiplexes in the second stage of the national digital television switch-off.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Hannu Pro, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Six candidates for Bulgarian DTT
May 13, 2009 – Bulgaria's Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) has received six applications in response to its DTT tender for the first phase of digital switch over in the country. The deadline for applications was May 12th.
News categories: Communications Regulation Commission, Bulgaria, Digital TV, Terrestrial
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA