Digital TV News: Hiawatha Broadband
Amazon bulk certifies Espial Elevate operators for Alexa voice control
Apr 16, 2019 – Espial (TSE: ESP) has announced that they have certified several Amazon Alexa voice controls on Elevate-based IPTV, app-TV and cable services. Amazon did a bulk certification, enabling operators to move rapidly through the process.
News categories: Espial, Michael McCluskey, Travis Kohlrus, Noah Popejoy, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Smart Home, Worldwide
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
Hiawatha Broadband Communications selects Espial’s Elevate platform
May 14, 2018 – Espial has announced that Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) has expanded its affiliation with Espial to offer App-based IPTV and OTT services to set-tops, mobile phones, tablets, and streaming players including Roku, in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha, Matt James, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Hiawatha Broadband Communications chooses Espial cloud platform
Nov 30, 2017 – Espial has announced that Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) is powering its video services with Espial’s Elevate cloud-based SaaS solution. HBC is an operator in Minnesota and Wisconsin providing TV, broadband, and voice services to its customers.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Matt James, Dan Pecarina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA, UX
ARRIS Whole Home Solution becomes Espial Elevate
Sep 26, 2016 – Espial has announced that its cloud-based turnkey video solution, built upon the ARRIS Whole Home Solution, together with capabilities from Espial’s IP back-office, client and user experience solutions, will be known as Espial Elevate.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha Broadband, Easton Utilities, Ritter Communications, Jaison Dolvane, Jim Kronebusch, Ted Book, Trent Taylor, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, USA
- Virtual Assistant shipments to exceed 2.3 billion in 2023
- CEVA acquires Hillcrest Labs
- Global semiconductor revenue forecast to decline 9.6% in 2019
- iflix secures new round of funding
- Malaysia runs analogue switchover pilot in Langkawi
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- India: 79% of the smartphone users using OTT apps for entertainment
- Peach advertising delivery platform launched
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- Altice France unveils SFR Box 8
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita