Digital TV News: Hiawatha Broadband
Amazon bulk certifies Espial Elevate operators for Alexa voice control
Apr 16, 2019 – Espial (TSE: ESP) has announced that they have certified several Amazon Alexa voice controls on Elevate-based IPTV, app-TV and cable services. Amazon did a bulk certification, enabling operators to move rapidly through the process.
News categories: Espial, Michael McCluskey, Travis Kohlrus, Noah Popejoy, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, OTT, Smart Home, Worldwide
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
Hiawatha Broadband Communications selects Espial’s Elevate platform
May 14, 2018 – Espial has announced that Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) has expanded its affiliation with Espial to offer App-based IPTV and OTT services to set-tops, mobile phones, tablets, and streaming players including Roku, in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha, Matt James, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Hiawatha Broadband Communications chooses Espial cloud platform
Nov 30, 2017 – Espial has announced that Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) is powering its video services with Espial’s Elevate cloud-based SaaS solution. HBC is an operator in Minnesota and Wisconsin providing TV, broadband, and voice services to its customers.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Matt James, Dan Pecarina, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, TV Everywhere, USA, UX
ARRIS Whole Home Solution becomes Espial Elevate
Sep 26, 2016 – Espial has announced that its cloud-based turnkey video solution, built upon the ARRIS Whole Home Solution, together with capabilities from Espial’s IP back-office, client and user experience solutions, will be known as Espial Elevate.
News categories: Espial, Hiawatha Broadband, Easton Utilities, Ritter Communications, Jaison Dolvane, Jim Kronebusch, Ted Book, Trent Taylor, Cable TV, Canada, Content Distribution, Digital TV, SCTE•ISBE, Set Top Box, USA
- COVID-19 will accelerate pay-TV revenue decline in Australia
- Unruly expands brand protection with DoubleVerify
- Zixi integrated into Harmonic's cloud based live streaming platform
- Flynet delivers OTT content with Viaccess-Orca DRM in El Salvador
- SonyLIV added to NetRange Smart TV App Store for India
- Phoenix Model Market adds second TV transmitter
- Interra Systems and BuyDRM integrate monitoring with DRM
- Sky Q adds smart new features
- Netgem acquires French fibre operator Comcable
- Hybrid tool targets viewers who did or did not watch linear TV spot ads
- SETAR deploys Nordija interactive TV platform in Aruba
- BoFiNet enlists Globecast for OTT service creation in Botswana
- fuboTV secures $20m of financing
- Fraunhofer HHI presents H.266/VVC video coding
- SeaChange leadership extends salary reduction plan
- Growth in TV Panel quotes even higher than expected in July
- DNA selects VisualOn media player for Android TV app
- Mobile to provide 40% of SVOD subscriptions
- Comscore finds U.S. VOD transactions peaked in April
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs