Digital TV News: Hirschmann Car Communication
Siano launches advanced receiver chip for DVB-T2
Dec 16, 2013 – Siano has announced the launch of a new receiver chip designed exclusively for automotive and mobile consumer electronics applications. The SMS4470 combines an RF tuner with a channel decoding processor, optimized for automotive and mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, Morris Chiao, Thomas Adam, Digital TV, DVB-T2, ICs, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Brings ATSC Broadcast Reception One Step Closer to Cars & Mobile Devices
Nov 21, 2011 – Legend Silicon has announced SuperTV™ technology critical to solving diversity and mobile reception issues inherent in the U.S. legacy Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) Digital Terrestrial Broadcast (Free-to-Air) market.
News categories: Legend Silicon, ATSC, Digital TV, In-Car, Portable, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial
Leading Automotive Manufacturer Equips New Car Models with Hirschmann Digital TV Reception Systems Powered by Siano
Aug 8, 2011 – Hirschmann Car Communication (HCC) and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced that a leading German automobile manufacturer has started distribution of a few car models equipped with HCC's latest automotive digital TV reception system, powered by Siano receiver chips.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Hirschmann, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Wipro Delivers Middleware for In-Car TV Tuner to Hirschmann Car Communication
Dec 15, 2008 – Wipro Technologies (NYSE:WIT) has announced that it has delivered its ISDB-T stack to Hirschmann Car Communication. The stack is to be used for developing In-Car TV solutions for Hirschmann's Tier-1 car customers targeting the Japanese market.
News categories: Wipro, Hirschmann Car Communication, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Middleware, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Introduces Diversity Demodulator to Dramatically Improve Reception of Weak and Noisy Television Signals in China
Sep 16, 2008 – Legend Silicon has introduced the LGS-8G78, a demodulator designed, by employing diversity, to significantly improve reception of the digital terrestrial television broadcast (DTTB) signals defined by China's GB20600-2006 standard.
News categories: Legend Silicon, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, In-Car, Semiconductor
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- Amobee launches fraud-free guarantee for Connected TV inventory
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'