Digital TV News: Hirschmann Car Communication
Siano launches advanced receiver chip for DVB-T2
Dec 16, 2013 – Siano has announced the launch of a new receiver chip designed exclusively for automotive and mobile consumer electronics applications. The SMS4470 combines an RF tuner with a channel decoding processor, optimized for automotive and mobile devices.
News categories: Siano, Morris Chiao, Thomas Adam, Digital TV, DVB-T2, ICs, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Brings ATSC Broadcast Reception One Step Closer to Cars & Mobile Devices
Nov 21, 2011 – Legend Silicon has announced SuperTV™ technology critical to solving diversity and mobile reception issues inherent in the U.S. legacy Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) Digital Terrestrial Broadcast (Free-to-Air) market.
News categories: Legend Silicon, ATSC, Digital TV, In-Car, Portable, Semiconductor, Smartphone, Tablet, Terrestrial
Leading Automotive Manufacturer Equips New Car Models with Hirschmann Digital TV Reception Systems Powered by Siano
Aug 8, 2011 – Hirschmann Car Communication (HCC) and Siano Mobile Silicon have announced that a leading German automobile manufacturer has started distribution of a few car models equipped with HCC's latest automotive digital TV reception system, powered by Siano receiver chips.
News categories: Siano Mobile Silicon, Hirschmann, In-Car, Mobile, Semiconductor
Wipro Delivers Middleware for In-Car TV Tuner to Hirschmann Car Communication
Dec 15, 2008 – Wipro Technologies (NYSE:WIT) has announced that it has delivered its ISDB-T stack to Hirschmann Car Communication. The stack is to be used for developing In-Car TV solutions for Hirschmann's Tier-1 car customers targeting the Japanese market.
News categories: Wipro, Hirschmann Car Communication, Digital TV, In-Car, ISDB-T, Japan, Middleware, Terrestrial
Legend Silicon Introduces Diversity Demodulator to Dramatically Improve Reception of Weak and Noisy Television Signals in China
Sep 16, 2008 – Legend Silicon has introduced the LGS-8G78, a demodulator designed, by employing diversity, to significantly improve reception of the digital terrestrial television broadcast (DTTB) signals defined by China's GB20600-2006 standard.
News categories: Legend Silicon, China, Digital TV, DTMB, ICs, In-Car, Semiconductor
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019
- AirTV 4K streaming stick integrates Sling TV, Netflix and OTA channels
- Dalet to acquire Ooyala Flex Media Platform business
- TekSavvy TV launching across Ontario
- Cyfrowy Polsat launches OTT TV via new set-top-box
- Hotstar sets streaming world record with 25.3 million concurrent viewers
- Amino acquires 24i Media
- egta survey shows continued transformation of the advertising industry