Digital TV News: HomeGrid Forum
Skyworth and China Telecom launch smart TV with embedded G.hn powerline connectivity
Jan 6, 2015 – Marvell (NASDAQ:MRVL) has announced that Skyworth and China Telecom have launched the world's first Smart TV with embedded G.hn powerline connectivity powered by Marvell's G.hn platform solution.
News categories: Marvell, Skyworth, China Telecom, Weili Dai, Liu Tangzhi, Liu Ping, CES2020, China, Digital TV, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home, Smart TV
Marvell Showcases Complete Smart Home Solutions for Always-On, Always-Connected Lifestyle at IBC 2012
Sep 6, 2012 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced that it will demonstrate a comprehensive suite of fully immersive, high-performance, end-to-end SoC solutions for always-on multimedia entertainment at IBC 2012.
News categories: Marvell, IBC2019, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Marvell Showcases at COMPUTEX 2012 a Suite of Solutions for the 'Connected Lifestyle'
Jun 4, 2012 – At COMPUTEX, Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) will showcase silicon solutions that are powering the convergence of mobile devices, digital entertainment and the cloud. Marvell will demonstrate its ARMADA 1500-based platform which is designed into the new Google TV.
News categories: Marvell, Semiconductor
HomeGrid Forum Endorses Draft ITU-T MIMO Specification for Extending G.hn
May 3, 2011 – During the latest ITU-T Study Group 15 plenary, the G.hn work group saw agreement on a draft new standard (ITU-T G.9963) called G.hn-mimo that adds MIMO technology to the G.hn standard for high-speed networking over existing home wiring.
News categories: HomeGrid Forum, Smart Home
Global IPTV subscribers grow 8% in Q1 2010
Jun 16, 2010 – Broadband subscription growth took an upswing during the first quarter of 2010. The Broadband Forum figures show that the number of IPTV subscribers grew to 36.3 million. China and the USA are the top two countries for both broadband and IPTV.
News categories: Broadband Forum, Point Topic, Broadband, China, ConnecTechAsia, Digital TV, France, Germany, Hong Kong, IPTV, Italy, Japan, Korea, Market Research, Russia, Spain, Subscribers, USA
Sigma/CopperGate to Demo Leading IPTV Set-Top Box Processors and Home Networking at IPTV World Forum
Mar 22, 2010 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) and its subsidiary, CopperGate, will demonstrate a complete range of IPTV solutions at IPTV World Forum from March 23 - March 25, 2010, at the Olympia National Hall in London.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
HomeGrid Forum and G.hn Gain Momentum and Set Performance Benchmarks
Jan 18, 2010 – At CES 2010, the HomeGrid Forum showed the first G.hn semiconductors capable of delivering the performance and quality of service necessary for high-definition video and video conferencing.
News categories: HomeGrid Forum, DS2, CES2020, Semiconductor, Smart Home
ITU-T Ratifies G.hn Standard for Wired Home Networking
Oct 9, 2009 – The HomeGrid Forum has announced that the International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) has successfully agreed upon the key components of the G.hn specification at its meeting held at the United Nations in Geneva.
News categories: HomeGrid Forum, ITU-T, Smart Home
New global standard for fully networked home
Dec 12, 2008 – The first global standard offering an in-home, high-speed network capable of delivering room-to-room HDTV has been agreed by ITU. The 'G.hn' standard promises high quality multimedia over power, coaxial, phone and other home network wiring.
News categories: International Telecommunication Union, HomeGrid Forum, CPE, Digital TV, Gateway, Set Top Box, Smart Home
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service