Digital TV News: Horizon Media
Amobee to integrate LiveRamp IdentityLink to enhance targeting
Nov 20, 2019 – Amobee is to integrate LiveRamp’s (NYSE: RAMP) IdentityLink to enhance its Audience Segment Builder, a cross-screen targeting solution. Using LiveRamp’s identity graph, Amobee will enable marketers to buy inventory based on anonymous IDs to reach consumers across converged media.
News categories: Amobee, LiveRamp, Bryan Everett, Travis Clinger, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
LiveRamp to acquire Data Plus Math
Jun 24, 2019 – LiveRamp (NYSE: RAMP) has announced that it is to acquire Data Plus Math. Data Plus Math is a media measurement company that works with brands, agencies, cable operators, streaming TV services, and networks to tie cross-screen ad exposure with real-world outcomes.
News categories: LiveRamp, Data Plus Math, Scott Howe, John Hoctor, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, MnA, Worldwide
Fox Corp and ad agencies join Project OAR addressable TV consortium
Jun 13, 2019 – Fox Corporation has joined the Project OAR addressable TV advertising consortium. In addition, Project OAR has formed an Agency Advisory Committee with participation from Publicis Media, Omnicom Media Group, GroupM, IPG/Magna, Dentsu Aegis Network, Havas and Horizon Media.
News categories: Project OAR, Fox Corp, Dan Callahan, Jonathan Steuer, Helen Katz, Zeev Neumeier, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Smart TV, USA
Tremor Video DSP extends TV viewership data into connected TV
Dec 21, 2017 – Tremor Video DSP has announced enhanced Connected TV campaigns that leverage exclusive data targeting from Alphonso. Horizon Media will be the first agency to take advantage of this new advanced offering for their client La Quinta Inns & Suites.
News categories: Tremor Video DSP, Horizon Media, Alphonso, Abbey Thomas, Charlotte Cochrane, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
Nielsen to include credit for viewing on Facebook, Hulu and YouTube
Aug 15, 2017 – Nielsen has announced that it will begin crediting video content distributed on Facebook, Hulu and YouTube in Digital Content Ratings. Through this capability, clients can capture incremental viewing of their content within their reported audience numbers.
News categories: Nielsen, Megan Clarken, Advertising, Big Data, OTT, USA
Roku introduces audience guarantees for TV advertisers
Apr 3, 2017 – Roku has announced that marketers can now measure campaigns on the Roku platform using detailed demographic metrics comparable to linear TV with Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings (DAR).
News categories: Roku, Nielsen, Scott Rosenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video