Digital TV News: Hrvatski Telekom
Hrvatski Telekom acquires Croatia's evotv
Nov 27, 2018 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HTRA CZ) has signed a purchase agreement with HP-Hrvatska pošta for the acquisition of 100% of HP Produkcija, provider of the evotv service in Croatia.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, evotv, Davor Tomašković, Croatia, Digital TV, MnA, Terrestrial
Mariner xVu provides monitoring and analytics for MAXtv update in Croatia
Oct 11, 2017 – Mariner xVu has announced that Hrvatski Telekom (HT) has expanded its use of xVu software. The latest version of xVu will support the integration of HT's new middleware platform and STBs with the existing xVu deployment, providing monitoring and analytics for both.
News categories: Mariner xVu, Hrvatski Telekom, Marc Savoie, Hrvoje Jerković, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
ACCESS and Zenterio showcase browser power at IBC 2017
Sep 7, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced demonstrations of their joint solution for operator services, combining Zenterio OS and JetUI with the NetFront Browser family for seamless experiences on all screens.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2020, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zenterio powers MAXtv IPTV STB at Hrvatski Telekom in Croatia
Aug 15, 2017 – Zenterio has announced that Hrvatski Telekom (HT), the Deutsche Telekom majority-owned operator based in Croatia, has launched Zenterio OS software on subscribers' set-top boxes (STBs) to power its IPTV offering MAXtv.
News categories: Zenterio, Hrvatski Telekom, Jörgen Nilsson, Goran Car, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Hrvatski Telekom presents a new generation of MAXtv
May 24, 2017 – Hrvatski Telekom has presented a new generation of MAXtv services. The services are interactive, with full functionality on mobile devices and a new interface that provides customers with a unique TV viewing experience.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Richard Brešković, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
Hrvatski Telekom offers mobile TV without data usage fees
Oct 6, 2016 – Stream On, a service provided by Hrvatski Telekom, is now available. Stream On allows film enthusiasts and series addicts to watch entertainment content without the usage of data under their mobile tariff plan.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Nataša Rapaić, Croatia, Digital TV, Mobile
Hrvatski Telekom TV customer base down 1.5% in 2015
Feb 24, 2016 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HTRA CZ) has announced results for the year ended 31 December 2015. The TV customer base decreased by 1.5% from 393,000 customers at the end of 2014 to 388,000 of customers at the end of 2015.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Cable TV, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Cisco deploys RDK with Hrvatski Telekom for IPTV pilot
Mar 17, 2014 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that it has successfully implemented the industry's first Reference Design Kit (RDK)-based IPTV system for pilot purposes in Croatia's largest operator, Hrvatski Telekom.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Hrvatski Telekom, Mario Gojčeta, Yves Padrines, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free
- Bloomberg TV+ 4K UHD channel launches on Samsung TV Plus
- LG transfers TV manufacturing capacity to Indonesia
- Nordija delivers TV and media platform for Telenor Sweden
- Telestream integrates Ad-ID validation to ensure correct ad placement
- AT&T closes DIRECTV Latin America operations in Venezuela
- IFA 2020 to go-ahead as an invitation-only event in Berlin
- A1 Slovenia launches personalized TV with Zappware
- Astro Malaysia makes Ultra Box available to IPTV customers
- COSMOTE TV deploys private CDN with Synamedia
- 67% of US broadband households using at least one connected video device
- FCC to vote on plan to clear the way for ATSC 3.0 internet services
- Eros Now enters Bangladesh in partnership with Allianz Holdings
- Global OTT revenues to reach $167 billion in 2025
- U.S. sees largest first quarter multichannel subscriptions decline to-date
- COVID-19 to have limited impact on telecoms and pay TV spending in 2020
- UK SVOD market to grow 100% over next five years
- 8.2% growth in Smart Speaker sales in Q1 2020 despite COVID-19
- Over half of Americans feel voice control is essential in smart devices