Digital TV News: Hrvatski Telekom
Hrvatski Telekom acquires Croatia's evotv
Nov 27, 2018 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HTRA CZ) has signed a purchase agreement with HP-Hrvatska pošta for the acquisition of 100% of HP Produkcija, provider of the evotv service in Croatia.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, evotv, Davor Tomašković, Croatia, Digital TV, MnA, Terrestrial
Mariner xVu provides monitoring and analytics for MAXtv update in Croatia
Oct 11, 2017 – Mariner xVu has announced that Hrvatski Telekom (HT) has expanded its use of xVu software. The latest version of xVu will support the integration of HT's new middleware platform and STBs with the existing xVu deployment, providing monitoring and analytics for both.
News categories: Mariner xVu, Hrvatski Telekom, Marc Savoie, Hrvoje Jerković, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
ACCESS and Zenterio showcase browser power at IBC 2017
Sep 7, 2017 – ACCESS CO. and Zenterio have announced demonstrations of their joint solution for operator services, combining Zenterio OS and JetUI with the NetFront Browser family for seamless experiences on all screens.
News categories: ACCESS CO, Zenterio, Dr. Neale Foster, Marco Frattolin, Digital TV, HTML5, IBC2019, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Zenterio powers MAXtv IPTV STB at Hrvatski Telekom in Croatia
Aug 15, 2017 – Zenterio has announced that Hrvatski Telekom (HT), the Deutsche Telekom majority-owned operator based in Croatia, has launched Zenterio OS software on subscribers' set-top boxes (STBs) to power its IPTV offering MAXtv.
News categories: Zenterio, Hrvatski Telekom, Jörgen Nilsson, Goran Car, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Hrvatski Telekom presents a new generation of MAXtv
May 24, 2017 – Hrvatski Telekom has presented a new generation of MAXtv services. The services are interactive, with full functionality on mobile devices and a new interface that provides customers with a unique TV viewing experience.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Richard Brešković, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, Set Top Box, UX
Hrvatski Telekom offers mobile TV without data usage fees
Oct 6, 2016 – Stream On, a service provided by Hrvatski Telekom, is now available. Stream On allows film enthusiasts and series addicts to watch entertainment content without the usage of data under their mobile tariff plan.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Nataša Rapaić, Croatia, Digital TV, Mobile
Hrvatski Telekom TV customer base down 1.5% in 2015
Feb 24, 2016 – Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HTRA CZ) has announced results for the year ended 31 December 2015. The TV customer base decreased by 1.5% from 393,000 customers at the end of 2014 to 388,000 of customers at the end of 2015.
News categories: Hrvatski Telekom, Cable TV, Croatia, IPTV, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
Cisco deploys RDK with Hrvatski Telekom for IPTV pilot
Mar 17, 2014 – Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) has announced that it has successfully implemented the industry's first Reference Design Kit (RDK)-based IPTV system for pilot purposes in Croatia's largest operator, Hrvatski Telekom.
News categories: Cisco Systems, Hrvatski Telekom, Mario Gojčeta, Yves Padrines, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, RDK, Set Top Box, Video Exchange
- OTT video revenue to grow to over $200 billion by 2024
- Comscore to measure The Cowboy Channel and RFD-TV audiences
- MRI-Simmons and FourthWall Media partner to provide custom TV audiences
- EUTELSAT 7C enters into commercial service
- 52% of U.S. Smart Speaker owners are controlling TV with voice
- TV sets still dominate video entertainment consumption
- MENA SVOD revenues to triple
- Tulix creates streaming platform for launch of Vidgo content
- 605 earns SOC 3 security certification
- Ampersand launches platform for audience-based TV advertising
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 149,000 in 4Q 2019
- 'Swisscom TV X' combines Netflix and TV content
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- NürnbergMesse acquires SCaT India Tradeshow
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology