Digital TV News: INEA
Anevia selected by INEA for multi-screen TV on ADB's platform
Apr 24, 2019 – Anevia has announced that it has been selected by INEA to roll out multi-screen TV services to INEA’s customers in Poland. The solution combines Anevia's software video-delivery platform with the graphyne2 service delivery platform from ADB.
News categories: Anevia, INEA, ADB, Damien Lucas, Michał Bartkowiak, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland, TV Everywhere, UX
ADB selected by Poland's INEA for its HIWAY IP-based pay-TV system
Apr 3, 2019 – Poland's INEA has chosen ADB's graphyne2™ to fulfill its objectives in migration to a new, IP and fiber based advanced pay-TV system. The solution enables the operator to further expand its service to mobile devices, offering a multi-screen TV service to its subscribers.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, INEA, Jacek Galik, Michał Bartkowiak, Digital TV, IPTV, Poland, Set Top Box, UX
Warburg Pincus sells Poland's INEA to Macquarie
Dec 5, 2017 – Warburg Pincus has announced that funds affiliated with the firm have entered into a definitive agreement to sell their majority stake in INEA, the FTTH and cable operator in Western Poland, to Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 5 (MEIF5).
News categories: Warburg Pincus, Macquarie, INEA, Adarsh Sarma, Leigh Harrison, Janusz Kosinski, Cable TV, Digital TV, MnA, Poland
INEA of Poland introduces ADB HD PVR
Jun 7, 2010 – Polish cable operator INEA has introduced an HD receiver with digital recording capability. The PVR, manufactured by ADB (SIX:ADBN), features a 320GB hard disk.
News categories: INEA S.A., Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Poland, Set Top Box
Poland - INEA triples digital subscriber total
Oct 30, 2007 – The Polish regional cable operation INEA has announced that its digital TV subscriber total now stands at 21,500, or three times the number a year ago.
News categories: INEA S.A., Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Subscribers
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV
- TELUS launches dedicated hayu app on Optik TV
- App Annie releases The State of Mobile 2020 report
- Piracy and account sharing cost U.S. pay TV and OTT operators over $9bn in 2019
- Market for Android TVs to grow to $231 billion by 2026
- Foxxum to develop app store for Konka ODM TVs
- Cerence joins with LG to develop AI-powered connected car platform