Digital TV News: INTRACOM
Zito Media deploys Conklin-Intracom IPTV and TV Anywhere middleware
Feb 6, 2018 – Conklin-Intracom has announced Zito Media plans to adopt and complete the deployment of Conklin-Intracom IPTV and TV Anywhere middleware to all of its served markets, by the close of 2018.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Zito Media, Dave Hunt, Chris Ruding, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Conklin-Intracom powers Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV Now
Apr 17, 2017 – Conklin-Intracom has announced that Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV Now, powered by Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn Anywhere platform, is providing hosted TV services for communities in Valdosta, Georgia.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Southern Fibernet, Bryan Sumner, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, TV Everywhere, USA
Southern Fibernet adds TV Anywhere with Conklin-Intracom
Apr 4, 2016 – Conklin-Intracom has announced an additional order from Southern Fibernet for TV Anywhere features available on fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform. Southern Fibernet will optimize their current video services for viewing on mobile devices.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Southern Fibernet, Sharad Sundaresan, Bryan Sumner, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, USA
Conklin-Intracom provides IPTV platform for Socket Telecom
Feb 23, 2016 – Conklin-Intracom has announced the successful launch of the fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform at Socket Telecom. Socket Telecom is a Missouri-based telephone and Internet service provider with the largest service area in the state.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Socket Telecom, Michael Agostinelli, George Pfenenger, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Conklin-Intracom releases mobile TV app
May 6, 2014 – Conklin Intracom has announced the release of its cdn|anywhere™ Mobile TV app. Cable and IPTV service providers can now deliver live television programming, digital video recordings, and on-demand video to their subscribers’ hand-held devices.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Dave Hunt, Randy Holzworth, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
Amino and Intracom to provide IPTV entertainment solution to South Eastern European operator
Jun 12, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) and its digital content delivery solution partner Intracom Telecom have been awarded a new contract for the delivery of IPTV HD set-top boxes to a major South Eastern European operator.
News categories: Amino, Intracom, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino wins set-top contract via Intracom Telecom
Jul 17, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has partnered with Intracom Telecom to secure a contract to provide HD IPTV set-top boxes for one of the fastest growing IPTV deployments in South Eastern Europe.
News categories: Amino, Intracom Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Telekom Srbija Selects Entone For IPTV Rollout
Aug 2, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Amulet™ HD IPTV Receiver with digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities has been chosen by Telekom Srbija for its national high-definition (HD) IPTV rollout.
News categories: Entone, Telekom Srbija, INTRACOM, Digital TV, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, Serbia, Set Top Box
Espial Partners with Conklin-Intracom to Upgrade IPTV Service for Oneida Telephone Exchange
Dec 9, 2010 – Espial has announced that they have partnered with Conklin-Intracom to upgrade the IPTV system for Oneida Telephone Exchange. Oneida Telephone Exchange provides triple play services to the City of Oneida, Illinois and its rural areas.
News categories: Espial, Conklin-Intracom, Oneida Telephone Exchange, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues