Digital TV News: INTRACOM
Zito Media deploys Conklin-Intracom IPTV and TV Anywhere middleware
Feb 6, 2018 – Conklin-Intracom has announced Zito Media plans to adopt and complete the deployment of Conklin-Intracom IPTV and TV Anywhere middleware to all of its served markets, by the close of 2018.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Zito Media, Dave Hunt, Chris Ruding, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
Conklin-Intracom powers Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV Now
Apr 17, 2017 – Conklin-Intracom has announced that Southern Fibernet’s SFN TV Now, powered by Conklin-Intracom’s fs|cdn Anywhere platform, is providing hosted TV services for communities in Valdosta, Georgia.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Southern Fibernet, Bryan Sumner, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, TV Everywhere, USA
Southern Fibernet adds TV Anywhere with Conklin-Intracom
Apr 4, 2016 – Conklin-Intracom has announced an additional order from Southern Fibernet for TV Anywhere features available on fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform. Southern Fibernet will optimize their current video services for viewing on mobile devices.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Southern Fibernet, Sharad Sundaresan, Bryan Sumner, Apps, Digital TV, IPTV, Mobile, USA
Conklin-Intracom provides IPTV platform for Socket Telecom
Feb 23, 2016 – Conklin-Intracom has announced the successful launch of the fs|cdn Anywhere IPTV platform at Socket Telecom. Socket Telecom is a Missouri-based telephone and Internet service provider with the largest service area in the state.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Socket Telecom, Michael Agostinelli, George Pfenenger, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Conklin-Intracom releases mobile TV app
May 6, 2014 – Conklin Intracom has announced the release of its cdn|anywhere™ Mobile TV app. Cable and IPTV service providers can now deliver live television programming, digital video recordings, and on-demand video to their subscribers’ hand-held devices.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Dave Hunt, Randy Holzworth, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
Amino and Intracom to provide IPTV entertainment solution to South Eastern European operator
Jun 12, 2013 – Amino (AIM: AMO) and its digital content delivery solution partner Intracom Telecom have been awarded a new contract for the delivery of IPTV HD set-top boxes to a major South Eastern European operator.
News categories: Amino, Intracom, IPTV, Set Top Box
Amino wins set-top contract via Intracom Telecom
Jul 17, 2012 – Amino (AIM: AMO) has partnered with Intracom Telecom to secure a contract to provide HD IPTV set-top boxes for one of the fastest growing IPTV deployments in South Eastern Europe.
News categories: Amino, Intracom Telecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Telekom Srbija Selects Entone For IPTV Rollout
Aug 2, 2011 – Entone has announced that its Amulet™ HD IPTV Receiver with digital video recorder (DVR) capabilities has been chosen by Telekom Srbija for its national high-definition (HD) IPTV rollout.
News categories: Entone, Telekom Srbija, INTRACOM, Digital TV, IBC2020, IPTV, Middleware, Serbia, Set Top Box
Espial Partners with Conklin-Intracom to Upgrade IPTV Service for Oneida Telephone Exchange
Dec 9, 2010 – Espial has announced that they have partnered with Conklin-Intracom to upgrade the IPTV system for Oneida Telephone Exchange. Oneida Telephone Exchange provides triple play services to the City of Oneida, Illinois and its rural areas.
News categories: Espial, Conklin-Intracom, Oneida Telephone Exchange, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, USA
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region