Digital TV News: IPG Mediabrands
Consumers prefer ads on Connected TV to those on Linear TV
Dec 21, 2018 – Ads served on Connected TV devices tend to decrease ad overload, and according to a study from MAGNA, they also create more positive emotions and increase engagement for viewers across all age groups as compared to Linear TV.
News categories: MAGNA, David Cohen, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA
FreeWheel launches advanced advertising suite for the new TV landscape
Oct 15, 2018 – FreeWheel (Nasdaq: CMCSA) has announced the launch of FreeWheel’s DRIVE, a suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help marketers reach consumers across emerging forms of TV using advanced data and measurement capabilities.
News categories: FreeWheel, David Clark, David Cohen, Noah Levine, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
IPG Mediabrands and Nielsen enhance buyer-based marketplace
Feb 26, 2018 – Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) has announced a data and technology agreement with IPG Mediabrands (NYSE: IPG) that will enhance their audience discovery, activation and measurement abilities. The integration will match millions of IPG Mediabrands' consumer ids with Nielsen's TV viewing and purchase behavior insights.
News categories: Nielsen, IPG Mediabrands, Damian Garbaccio, Arun Kumar, Advertising, Big Data, USA
MAGNA partners with Roku to deliver targeted advertising to OTT audiences
Jan 25, 2017 – MAGNA, a unit of IPG Mediabrands, has announced a partnership with Roku to deliver targeted advertising to OTT audiences. Through the partnership IPG Mediabrands clients will gain access to the advertising capabilities of the Roku platform.
News categories: MAGNA Global, Roku, IPG Mediabrands, David Cohen, Scott Rosenberg, Advertising, Digital TV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, USA, Worldwide
Hulu subscribers up 30% YoY; adds ad partnerships
May 4, 2016 – Hulu has announced that its subscriber base has grown over 30% year over year and will reach 12 million subscribers in the U.S. by this month. Hulu also unveiled new content deals and advertising partnerships with Nielsen and Millward Brown.
News categories: Hulu, BrightLine, Millward Brown, Mike Hopkins, Peter Naylor, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, Subscribers, USA
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding