Digital TV News: Ikanos
KAONMEDIA selects Ikanos for family of VDSL gateways
Sep 16, 2014 – Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) has announced that KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ : KAON MEDIA) has selected Ikanos' Fusiv gateway processor family to power its new generation of feature-rich and highly integrated residential gateways.
News categories: Ikanos, KAON, Kourosh Amiri, Chul Min Kim, Broadband, Gateway, IBC2019, Semiconductor, Worldwide
SoftAtHome, Ikanos to Deliver Next Generation Home Gateways
Sep 29, 2011 – SoftAtHome and Ikanos Communications (NASDAQ: IKAN) have announced that they are working together to bring a next-generation gateway platform to market. The new platform combines the SoftAtHome platform with Ikanos' communications processors.
News categories: Ikanos, SoftAtHome, BBWF, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
New VDSL Subscribers to Quadruple by 2014
Feb 23, 2011 – New VDSL subscribers are set to nearly quadruple by 2014 as more competitors begin to ramp up their support for the technology, according to new IHS iSuppli research. A total of 23.3 million new VDSL subscribers were added in 2010.
News categories: iSuppli, Broadband, Market Research, Semiconductor, Subscribers
Sigma/CopperGate to Demo Leading IPTV Set-Top Box Processors and Home Networking at IPTV World Forum
Mar 22, 2010 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) and its subsidiary, CopperGate, will demonstrate a complete range of IPTV solutions at IPTV World Forum from March 23 - March 25, 2010, at the Olympia National Hall in London.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Industry Creates HomeGrid Forum to Develop Technology for Enjoying Multimedia Anywhere in the Home
Apr 29, 2008 – Infineon Technologies, Intel Corporation, Panasonic and Texas Instruments have announced the creation of HomeGrid Forum, which aims to promote and influence a single, next-generation worldwide standard for networking digital content.
News categories: HomeGrid Forum, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent