Digital TV News: Ikanos
KAONMEDIA selects Ikanos for family of VDSL gateways
Sep 16, 2014 – Ikanos (NASDAQ: IKAN) has announced that KAONMEDIA (KOSDAQ : KAON MEDIA) has selected Ikanos' Fusiv gateway processor family to power its new generation of feature-rich and highly integrated residential gateways.
News categories: Ikanos, KAON, Kourosh Amiri, Chul Min Kim, Broadband, Gateway, IBCShowcase, Semiconductor, Worldwide
SoftAtHome, Ikanos to Deliver Next Generation Home Gateways
Sep 29, 2011 – SoftAtHome and Ikanos Communications (NASDAQ: IKAN) have announced that they are working together to bring a next-generation gateway platform to market. The new platform combines the SoftAtHome platform with Ikanos' communications processors.
News categories: Ikanos, SoftAtHome, BBWF, Gateway, Middleware, Semiconductor, Smart Home
New VDSL Subscribers to Quadruple by 2014
Feb 23, 2011 – New VDSL subscribers are set to nearly quadruple by 2014 as more competitors begin to ramp up their support for the technology, according to new IHS iSuppli research. A total of 23.3 million new VDSL subscribers were added in 2010.
News categories: iSuppli, Broadband, Market Research, Semiconductor, Subscribers
Sigma/CopperGate to Demo Leading IPTV Set-Top Box Processors and Home Networking at IPTV World Forum
Mar 22, 2010 – Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) and its subsidiary, CopperGate, will demonstrate a complete range of IPTV solutions at IPTV World Forum from March 23 - March 25, 2010, at the Olympia National Hall in London.
News categories: Sigma Designs, IPTV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Video Exchange
Industry Creates HomeGrid Forum to Develop Technology for Enjoying Multimedia Anywhere in the Home
Apr 29, 2008 – Infineon Technologies, Intel Corporation, Panasonic and Texas Instruments have announced the creation of HomeGrid Forum, which aims to promote and influence a single, next-generation worldwide standard for networking digital content.
News categories: HomeGrid Forum, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- HBO Max to expand into Latin America and Europe in 2H 2021
- SpotX releases 2021 video advertising trends report
- Comscore and MediaMath offer programmatic contextual ad targeting
- NetRange cloud app portal selected by itel for new Smart TVs
- Vewd integrates support for BML and Hybridcast
- Nordic streaming market approaching 14 million subscriptions
- Discovery announces global launch of discovery+
- VUALTO DRM selected to protect France Télévisions' AV content
- FreeWheel and NBCUniversal automate linear ad decisioning
- Deltatre AXIS to power BritBox for a further five years
- Zappware enables WIND VISION on PCs in Greece
- InterDigital and Futuresource release video sustainability report
- Local broadcasters collaborate to launch NextGen TV in Florida
- Highest ever Samsung Smart TV sales in 3Q 2020
- Orange France delivers targeted ads with SoftAtHome video player
- Velocix unveils cloud-native video personalisation service
- DIRECTV GO now available in Brazil
- VR consumer content revenue to exceed $7 billion in 2025
- Inverto first with EICS TV distribution equipment certification
- XroadMedia to power hyper-personalization at ZEE5