Digital TV News: Inca Networks
Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
Jul 19, 2019 – WISI has announced that the Inca Adaptive Bitrate Transcoder 3840, its OTT transcoder, is now an option for customers deploying the MOBITV CONNECT platform. The collaboration empowers cable operators to deploy next generation video experiences to consumers.
News categories: WISI, MOBITV, Robert Bell, Bill Routt, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
FTC selects Inca Networks to power video headend
Nov 14, 2018 – Farmers Telephone Cooperative (FTC) has selected Inca Networks as their preferred vendor, using Inca’s video equipment exclusively to power their headend. Inca Networks is providing its Intelligent Video Delivery system powered by VidiOS, a management and monitoring tool.
News categories: Inca Networks, Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Robert Bell, Pete Anderson, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial, USA
Broadpeak, Inca Networks and Espial enable video delivery for Hiawatha Broadband
Oct 18, 2018 – Broadpeak and Inca Networks have announced that they have partnered to provide Hiawatha Broadband Communications (HBC) with an IP video delivery solution. The subscriber management and user experiences are powered by Espial's Elevate Cloud IPTV platform.
News categories: Broadpeak, Inca Networks, Espial, Hiawatha Broadband Communications, Jacques Le Mancq, Robert Bell, Mick McCluskey, Jim Kronebusch, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, SCTE•ISBE, USA, UX
Gulfsat Madagascar adds digital TV with Inca Networks
Mar 30, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that Madagascar’s second-largest telecom service provider, Gulfsat Madagascar, has deployed the Inca Modular Series 4430 high-density HD MPEG-4 AVC transcoder to power the expansion of its digital TV service.
News categories: Inca Networks, Gulfsat Madagascar, Jeff Campbell, Damien de Lamberterie, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Madagascar, Terrestrial
Rochester Telephone Company deploys Inca Networks transcoder
Mar 24, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that Rochester Telephone Company (RTC Communications) has deployed its video platform in its IPTV and CATV networks for ASI to IP conversion, satellite MPTS demultiplexing and high-density MPEG-4 HD and SD video transcoding.
News categories: Inca Networks, Rochester Telephone, Jeff Campbell, Dave Joyce, Cable TV, Content Distribution, USA
Pembroke Advanced Communications upgrades IPTV with Inca Networks
Mar 2, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that triple-play provider, Pembroke Advanced Communications (PAC), has implemented Inca's Intelligent Video Delivery platform to upgrade their digital MPEG-4 HD/SD TV service.
News categories: Inca Networks, Pembroke Advanced Communications, Jeff Campbell, John Hoskins, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
MLGC implements Inca's IP video suite in North Dakota
Feb 3, 2015 – Inca Networks has announced that triple-play telecommunications provider, MLGC, has implemented Inca's IP video suite to bring digital TV services to rural North Dakota, positioning the company to be able to offer multiscreen services in the future.
News categories: Inca Networks, MLGC, Jeff Campbell, Tyler Kilde, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, USA
Carr Communications selects Inca Networks transcoder for IPTV service
Dec 15, 2014 – Inca Networks has announced that Carr Communications has selected Inca’s high-density MPEG-4 HD/SD IPTV transcoder, the 4430 Modular Series, to expand their IPTV headend and allow self-sufficient in-house transcoding of 44 HD channels.
News categories: Inca Networks, Carr Communications, Jeff Campbell, Chris Bogner, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, USA
Inca Networks powers Hamilton Telecommunications IPTV service
Nov 24, 2014 – Inca Networks has announced that Hamilton Telecommunications has deployed Inca’s IP video reception and MPEG-4 transcoder products to power their new IPTV service dubbed 'Cobalt TV'. In a joint venture with Mid-State Community TV, Hamilton decided to upgrade from a traditional cable video service to pure IPTV.
News categories: Inca Networks, Hamilton Telecommunications, Jeff Campbell, Mark Sellers, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware