Digital TV News: Insys Video
PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
Aug 6, 2020 – PAOK FC, the largest football club in Greece has worked with Insys Video Technologies to launch a new version of its OTT streaming service, PAOK TV. Built using Insys Sport, PAOK TV is fully cloud-based, running on AWS.
News categories: Insys Video, PAOK FC, Jarosław Narojczyk, Panagiotis Aroniadis, Content Distribution, Greece, OTT
Insys Video integrates with AWS Elemental MediaTailor
Mar 2, 2020 – Insys Video Technologies has integrated its APIs with AWS Elemental MediaTailor. MediaTailor allows video providers to insert targeted advertising into their video streams without sacrificing broadcast-level quality-of-service.
News categories: Insys Video, AWS Elemental, Piotr Czekała, Advertising, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Insys Video Technologies adds three Polish cable operators
Oct 9, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has realized three implementations in Poland of its InsysGO solution for local cable TV operators: Elsat, TEL-KAB and Telkab. As a result, users gain the opportunity to watch TV channels live and have an access to movies on demand.
News categories: Insys Video, Norbert Kaczmarek, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Poland
Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
May 16, 2019 – Insys Video has announced technology to automate identification of celebrities and inappropriate content in OTT content. Viewers can, for example, find the exact point in the show where a celebrity appears, while nudity and violence can be automatically flagged and blurred.
News categories: Insys Video, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Insys Video adds SPEKE API support for multi-DRM workflows
Apr 2, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company has integrated support for the SPEKE API into its OTT video solutions. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and packagers of media content and DRM key providers.
News categories: Insys Video, Amazon Web Services, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Insys powers OTT for ORS' simpliTV in Austria
May 9, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company's InsysPLAY platformhas been chosen by Austrian television provider ORS to power an enhanced OTT video service for ORS subsidiary simpliTV.
News categories: Insys Video, simpliTV, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Michael Zettl, Gunter Povolny, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Insys Video integrates with AWS APIs for OTT video management and delivery
Apr 5, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced API integration of its InsysPLAY OTT video platform and InsysGO white-label OTT solution with AWS Elemental's MediaLive and MediaPackage products. The new interoperability will be showcased at NAB.
News categories: Insys Video, Elemental, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5
- Amagi helps BUZZR unify broadcast and streaming operations
- Minerva Networks and SDMC complete Android TV integration
- 36 million vehicles to ship with Android infotainment systems in 2030
- Medianet optimizes video delivery with Harmonic
- Wyplay adds Netflix & Prime Video to legacy STBs for Free
- Parks Associates reveals top 10 U.S. SVOD services for 3Q 2020
- NEXTGEN TV launched in Raleigh, NC
- Subscribers at major U.S. pay TV providers down 120,000 in 3Q 2020