Digital TV News: Insys Video
Insys Video automates celebrity identification and inappropriate content detection
May 16, 2019 – Insys Video has announced technology to automate identification of celebrities and inappropriate content in OTT content. Viewers can, for example, find the exact point in the show where a celebrity appears, while nudity and violence can be automatically flagged and blurred.
News categories: Insys Video, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, UX, Worldwide
Insys Video adds SPEKE API support for multi-DRM workflows
Apr 2, 2019 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company has integrated support for the SPEKE API into its OTT video solutions. SPEKE defines the standard for authentication and communication between encryptors and packagers of media content and DRM key providers.
News categories: Insys Video, Amazon Web Services, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Digital TV, DRM, OTT, Worldwide
AWS releases key exchange API to streamline DRM integration
Mar 27, 2019 – AWS has announced its Secure Packager and Encoder Key Exchange (SPEKE), an open, extensible API specification developed to streamline integration of Digital Rights Management (DRM) with encoders, transcoders, and origin servers.
News categories: AWS Elemental, Michael Callahan, Will Law, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
Insys powers OTT for ORS' simpliTV in Austria
May 9, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced that the company's InsysPLAY platformhas been chosen by Austrian television provider ORS to power an enhanced OTT video service for ORS subsidiary simpliTV.
News categories: Insys Video, simpliTV, Österreichische Rundfunksender, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Michael Zettl, Gunter Povolny, Austria, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT
Insys Video integrates with AWS APIs for OTT video management and delivery
Apr 5, 2018 – Insys Video Technologies has announced API integration of its InsysPLAY OTT video platform and InsysGO white-label OTT solution with AWS Elemental's MediaLive and MediaPackage products. The new interoperability will be showcased at NAB.
News categories: Insys Video, Elemental, Krzysztof Bartkowski, Content Distribution, NABShow, OTT, Worldwide
- AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
- SaT5G project demonstrates 5G over satellite use cases
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Conversant uses Verimatrix Secure Cloud for multi-DRM security
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- Global advertising market to grow by +5% this year
- UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
- Comcast launches eye-control for the television
- Anevia powers SKYmedia’s Sky GO OTT video service
- Brightcove publishes Asia OTT TV research report
- IQIYI reaches content distribution agreement with Astro Malaysia
- Harmonic enables Guangdong Radio and Television's UHD broadcasts
- Verimatrix and moTV.eu provide hybrid platform for Mongolsat Networks
- American Well and Cisco to expand telehealth in the home, via the TV