Digital TV News: Intellon
HomePlug Node Shipments to Surpass 30 Million by 2014
Jun 29, 2011 – Acording to In-Stat, set-top box home networking will be dominated by MoCA over the next five years. However, G.hn will make impressive gains becoming the second most popular standard by 2013 and challenging MoCA by 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, Market Research, Router, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
HomePlug, HomePNA and MoCA Networking Nodes Shipments Surpass 40 Million in 2010
Apr 26, 2011 – The demand for more bandwidth-consuming applications is causing service providers to turn to wired networking solutions, propelling non-Ethernet home networking node shipments past the 40 million units in 2010, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Gateway, Market Research, Router, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Intellon Surpasses 26M Shipment Milestone for HomePlug-based Powerline ICs
Feb 9, 2009 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that it has now shipped over 26 million powerline communications integrated circuits (ICs) based on the HomePlug 1.0 and HomePlug AV standards.
News categories: Intellon, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Actiontec Selects Intellon's HomePlug AV-based ICs for Powerline Networking Option in new ADSL Gateway
Nov 17, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq:ITLN) has announced that Actiontec Electronics has selected Intellon's powerline technology for a new ADSL+ home gateway that adds very fast powerline networking to standard Ethernet and wireless options for in-home distribution.
News categories: Intellon, Actiontec, Broadband, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Intellon's Technology, the Baseline for HomePlug 1.0, Integrated into New TIA-1113 International Standard by Telecommunications Industry Association
May 29, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has applauded the decision by the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) to incorporate HomePlug 1.0 powerline technology into its newly published TIA-1113 international standard.
News categories: Intellon, Telecommunications Industry Association, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Millinet Chooses Intellon's HomePlug® Powerline Solutions for In-Home Distribution of KT IPTV Services in South Korea
Apr 15, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that Millinet has chosen Intellon's INT5500 and INT6300 ICs to enable in-home distribution of KT's MegaTV-branded IPTV services over phone lines in homes throughout South Korea.
News categories: Intellon, Millinet, KT, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Semiconductor, Smart Home
HomePlug® Powerline Alliance Announces Doubling of HomePlug Product Shipments from Eight Million to 16 Million in Last 12 Months
Mar 5, 2008 – The HomePlug® Powerline Alliance has announced that it has doubled the number of HomePlug products shipped globally in the last 12 months from eight million to 16 million and that its members will showcase a wide range of HomePlug compliant products at CeBIT 2008.
News categories: HomePlug Powerline Alliance, Market Research, Smart Home
Sumitomo Electric Industries Chooses Intellon's HomePlug® AV Powerline Solution for In-Home Distribution of NTT Neomeit Services in Japan
Jan 29, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that Sumitomo Electric Industries has chosen Intellon's HomePlug AV-based IC to enable the in-home distribution of NTT Neomeit Corporation's broadband services to subscribers in Japan.
News categories: Intellon, Sumitomo Electric Industries, NTT Neomeit, Broadband, Japan, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart Home
French Service Provider Free Selects Intellon-Based HomePlug AV Powerline Connectivity for Customer-Installable Triple Play Service Packages
Jan 23, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq:ITLN) has announced that Free, a leading French broadband service provider, has selected Intellon's HomePlug AV-compliant powerline communication ICs for use in all Freebox HD service packages in France.
News categories: Intellon, Free, Broadband, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica
- KDDI selects VisualOn media player for au Smart Pass
- PMG and American Tower partner to accelerate ATSC 3.0 SFN deployment
- Eurofins updates testing services for CI Plus 2.0
- Eutelsat 8 West B selected by Strong Roots for Ethiopian FTA DTH
- Yes partners with Synamedia to achieve broadcast-equivalent latency
- Seven broadcasters launch NEXTGEN TV in Portland, OR
- Global TV panel shipments decline 8.4% YoY in 1H20
- Linear TV remains dominant form of television viewership in 2019
- ACCESS adds NetRange App Store to its in-vehicle infotainment offer
- iSpot provides attribution and OTT measurement for OpenAP ads
- Humax announces Android TV STB supporting AV1 and HDR10
- Kaltura to power CETIN's wholesale Cloud TV service for the CEE region