Digital TV News: Intellon
HomePlug Node Shipments to Surpass 30 Million by 2014
Jun 29, 2011 – Acording to In-Stat, set-top box home networking will be dominated by MoCA over the next five years. However, G.hn will make impressive gains becoming the second most popular standard by 2013 and challenging MoCA by 2015.
News categories: In-Stat, Digital TV, DVR, Gateway, Market Research, Router, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart Home
HomePlug, HomePNA and MoCA Networking Nodes Shipments Surpass 40 Million in 2010
Apr 26, 2011 – The demand for more bandwidth-consuming applications is causing service providers to turn to wired networking solutions, propelling non-Ethernet home networking node shipments past the 40 million units in 2010, says In-Stat.
News categories: In-Stat, Gateway, Market Research, Router, Set Top Box, Smart Home
Intellon Surpasses 26M Shipment Milestone for HomePlug-based Powerline ICs
Feb 9, 2009 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that it has now shipped over 26 million powerline communications integrated circuits (ICs) based on the HomePlug 1.0 and HomePlug AV standards.
News categories: Intellon, Market Research, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Actiontec Selects Intellon's HomePlug AV-based ICs for Powerline Networking Option in new ADSL Gateway
Nov 17, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq:ITLN) has announced that Actiontec Electronics has selected Intellon's powerline technology for a new ADSL+ home gateway that adds very fast powerline networking to standard Ethernet and wireless options for in-home distribution.
News categories: Intellon, Actiontec, Broadband, Gateway, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Intellon's Technology, the Baseline for HomePlug 1.0, Integrated into New TIA-1113 International Standard by Telecommunications Industry Association
May 29, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has applauded the decision by the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) to incorporate HomePlug 1.0 powerline technology into its newly published TIA-1113 international standard.
News categories: Intellon, Telecommunications Industry Association, Semiconductor, Smart Home
Millinet Chooses Intellon's HomePlug® Powerline Solutions for In-Home Distribution of KT IPTV Services in South Korea
Apr 15, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that Millinet has chosen Intellon's INT5500 and INT6300 ICs to enable in-home distribution of KT's MegaTV-branded IPTV services over phone lines in homes throughout South Korea.
News categories: Intellon, Millinet, KT, Digital TV, IPTV, Korea, Semiconductor, Smart Home
HomePlug® Powerline Alliance Announces Doubling of HomePlug Product Shipments from Eight Million to 16 Million in Last 12 Months
Mar 5, 2008 – The HomePlug® Powerline Alliance has announced that it has doubled the number of HomePlug products shipped globally in the last 12 months from eight million to 16 million and that its members will showcase a wide range of HomePlug compliant products at CeBIT 2008.
News categories: HomePlug Powerline Alliance, Market Research, Smart Home
Sumitomo Electric Industries Chooses Intellon's HomePlug® AV Powerline Solution for In-Home Distribution of NTT Neomeit Services in Japan
Jan 29, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq: ITLN) has announced that Sumitomo Electric Industries has chosen Intellon's HomePlug AV-based IC to enable the in-home distribution of NTT Neomeit Corporation's broadband services to subscribers in Japan.
News categories: Intellon, Sumitomo Electric Industries, NTT Neomeit, Broadband, Japan, OTT, Semiconductor, Smart Home
French Service Provider Free Selects Intellon-Based HomePlug AV Powerline Connectivity for Customer-Installable Triple Play Service Packages
Jan 23, 2008 – Intellon (Nasdaq:ITLN) has announced that Free, a leading French broadband service provider, has selected Intellon's HomePlug AV-compliant powerline communication ICs for use in all Freebox HD service packages in France.
News categories: Intellon, Free, Broadband, Digital TV, France, Gateway, IPTV, Semiconductor, Smart Home
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA