Digital TV News: International Datacasting
International Datacasting teams with Irdeto for MDU market
Sep 12, 2013 – International Datacasting (TSX: IDC) and Irdeto (JSE: NPN) have joined forces. The partnership, which leverages Irdeto Media Protection, enables pay TV operators to launch secure IP-based services within Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs).
News categories: International Datacasting, Irdeto, Bengt Jonsson, Doug Lowther, Content Protection, Gateway, IBC2019, Satellite, Set Top Box
International Datacasting and Verimatrix to Launch New IP Distribution Solution for DTH Operators
Mar 19, 2013 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) and Verimatrix have joined forces to provide DTH operators with a new solution to help them launch new IPTV services and add subscribers within multi-dwelling units (MDUs).
News categories: International Datacasting Corporation, Verimatrix, Content Protection, Gateway, NABShow, Satellite
International Datacasting Corporation Demonstrates Revenue Generation Solutions for Broadcasters at IBC 2012
Aug 28, 2012 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced that it will be demonstrating its latest content distribution solutions designed to boost revenue generation for the world's premiere broadcasters at IBC 2012.
News categories: International Datacasting Corporation, Content Distribution, IBC2019
IDC Unveils Digital Tattoo™ Platform IPTV Distribution for DTH Satellite Operators
Apr 10, 2012 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced the unveiling of its Digital Tattoo™ suite of products designed to enable direct-to-home (DTH) satellite operators to offer IPTV services at NAB, Las Vegas, April 16-19, 2012.
News categories: International Datacasting Corp, Content Distribution, NABShow, Satellite
International Datacasting Secures Wananchi Contracts and Financing for DTH Broadcast Service
Jul 25, 2011 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced a vendor financing package, and follow on contracts with the Wananchi Group for the rollout of a Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcast service in Africa.
News categories: International Datacasting, Wananchi, Content Distribution, Finance, Kenya, Satellite
Verimatrix Secures DVB-S2 Digital TV Service for the Wananchi Group
Sep 10, 2010 – Verimatrix has announced that the Wananchi Group, Africa's pioneering provider of triple-play, has selected the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for DVB to secure satellite TV services for the Zuku brand in Kenya.
News categories: Verimatrix, Wananchi, International Datacasting, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, DVB-S2, IBC2019, Kenya, Satellite, Set Top Box
IDC Signs Agreement with Wananchi for DTH in Africa
Jun 30, 2010 – International Datacasting Corporation (TSX:IDC) has announced that the Company has entered into an agreement with The Wananchi Group for the development, build up and roll-out of a DTH broadcasting service for Sub-Saharan Africa.
News categories: Wananchi, International Datacasting, East Africa Capital Partners, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Satellite, Set Top Box
SENSIO 3D Solutions Showcased at NAB 2010
Mar 23, 2010 – SENSIO Technologies (TSX-V: SIO) has announced that the company's SENSIO® 3D solutions have been adopted by leading broadcast vendors and technology partners. SENSIO's 3D format and 3D technology solutions will be showcased at the 2010 NAB Show.
News categories: SENSIO, NABShow, VR
SENSIO launches 2D content in 1080p60/50 broadcast feature
Sep 3, 2009 – SENSIO (TSX: SIO) presents a premiere at the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) of the new functionality offered by SENSIO® 3D technology: live broadcasting of 2D content in 1080p60/50.
News categories: SENSIO, Content Distribution, IBC2019
- Technicolor joins the HEVC Advance patent pool
- Verizon to give customers 12 months of Disney+
- Roku to acquire dataxu
- Wyplay and SmarDTV to offer off-the-shelf Android TV platforms
- Alticast partners with LowaSIS for ATSC 3.0 devices
- YuppTV joins forces with BSNL for triple play services
- Comscore to provide measurement for Premion's CTV/OTT ad platform
- egta and The Global TV Group define ad measurement standards
- Xandr adds Clypd to its portfolio of products and services
- ATBiS to manufacture Triveni Digital ATSC 3.0 broadcast gateway
- Sumitomo selects SiTune ISDB-S3 tuner for 4K/8K set-top box
- Synamedia and Triveni Digital partner for ATSC 3.0 video delivery
- Rohde & Schwarz supports 5G Broadcast trial in Brazil
- EU imposes interim measures on Broadcom in TV chipset market
- Globecast provides media operations for Orby TV
- Switch Media unveils fast-to-market OTT platform
- Allegro DVT acquires Amphion Semiconductor
- Australian SVOD poised to break billion-dollar AU$ barrier
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph