Digital TV News: Interra Systems
OTT monitoring and compliance market to expand at a CAGR of 15.8%
May 20, 2019 – With streaming rapidly becoming a high-priority investment area for media firms, the $62.0 million OTT monitoring and compliance (M&C) market is forecast to expand at a CAGR of 15.8% to reach $149.7 million by 2024, according to Frost & Sullivan.
News categories: Frost & Sullivan, Robert Cavin, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems adds support for Dolby Vision to its QC platform
Apr 18, 2019 – Interra Systems has extended itss partnership with Dolby. Interra Systems' BATON file-based quality control platform has now been integrated with Dolby Vision, a standard that enables high dynamic range (HDR) and wide color gamut (WCG) viewing experiences.
News categories: Interra Systems, Dolby, Vijeta Kashyap, Digital TV, QoE, Smart TV, Worldwide
Evertz launches Cloud-based SaaS platform for broadcast media
Apr 3, 2019 – Evertz Microsystems has announced its entry into the cloud based SaaS market with the launch of EVERTZ.iO. At NAB, Evertz will show EVERTZ.iO services for browse generation, technical metadata generation, content moderation, audio transcription, scene detection and text detection applications.
News categories: Evertz, Content Distribution, Digital TV, NABShow, Worldwide
Israel's Hot uses Interra Systems to monitor QoE for linear and streaming TV
Sep 14, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Hot, an Israeli cable operator, is using Interra Systems' monitoring solutions for its existing linear and new OTT services respectively. Nisko Technologies provided its expertise for the deployment.
News categories: Interra Systems, Hot, Kanishka Tongya, Sanjay Mittal, Cable TV, Digital TV, IBC2019, Israel, QoE
Ster improves quality of VAST-formatted ads with Interra Systems
Sep 10, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Ster, a video advertising provider in the Netherlands, has upgraded its Interra Systems' BATON QC platform in order to take advantage of Interra Systems' support for the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ster, Penny Westlake, Marc Punte, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Netherlands, QoE
Interra Systems first QC vendor to support IAB VAST protocol
Mar 28, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that its BATON® automated quality control (QC) solution now supports the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol, a universal XML specification for serving digital video ads to players.
News categories: Interra Systems, Ashish Basu, Advertising, Digital TV, NABShow, QoE, Worldwide
Interra Systems QC platform now interoperable with AWS Media Services
Jan 24, 2018 – Interra Systems’ end-to-end QC and monitoring systems are now interoperable with AWS Media Services, enabling video providers to reliably deliver live and on-demand content to consumers using cloud technology.
News categories: Interra System, AWS Elemental, Anupama Anantharaman, Content Distribution, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
Partner Communications monitors OTT video quality with Interra Systems
Jan 12, 2018 – Interra Systems has announced that Partner Communications is using Interra's ORION-OTT monitoring solution to check live and VOD content integrity and related network performance of ABR content for its multiscreen OTT service, Partner TV.
News categories: Interra Systems, Partner Communications, Kanishka Tongya, Raz Bartov, Israel, Mobile, OTT, QoE
ATEME partners with Interra Systems to optimise video QoE
Nov 30, 2017 – ATEME has announced a partnership with Interra Systems. The partnership will provide mutual customers with an efficient and cost-effective solution for delivering superior quality video experiences on multiple devices.
News categories: ATEME, Interra Systems, François Le Crom, Penny Westlake, Digital TV, QoE, Worldwide
- HEVC Advance adds JVCKenwood, NEC, Intellectual Discovery, and Korean Patent Investment as licensors
- TV Time acquires Mediamorph
- Apple TV App and Apple TV+ coming to the Roku platform
- GTPL Hathway digital pay TV subscribers up 150,000 in 3Q 2019
- ARK Multicasting and Microsoft partner for rural broadband and cloud services
- Phoenix Model Market adding 2nd NEXTGEN TV transmission site and SFN
- Orange France Livebox 5 powered by SoftAtHome
- Viewers in Australia feel overwhelmed in streaming battleground
- IPTV subscriptions and ARPU to drive pay TV growth in Japan
- Quality of UI more important than recommendations in video service satisfaction
- Alticast and Triveni Digital to demo ATSC 3.0 app synced to a TV show at NAB NYC
- New Zealand Rugby to become 5% shareholder in Sky NZ
- Consumer spending on technology to be $1.69 trillion in 2019
- BritBox unveils partners in run up to launch
- Dish TV India launches range of 'Smart Connected Devices'
- Limited reach of Apple TV+ and Disney+ hinders services’ adoption
- Advanced TV solutions are changing local market advertising
- Tru Optik to launch free tool to support TV privacy
- Australia's Network 10 and You.i announce app partnership
- Mirriad announces in-video ad partnership with Tencent