Digital TV News: Iowa Network Services
INS Protects IPTV Wholesale System with Verimatrix Security
Jul 21, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced that Iowa Network Services (INS) has deployed the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV to protect its IPTV wholesale network with a combination of central and local linear content provisioning.
News categories: Verimatrix, Iowa Network Services, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IPTV, Set Top Box, USA
Iowa Network Services Deploys an Integrated Solution from Nagravision and Quative for Next Generation MPEG-4 IPTV Network
Nov 11, 2008 – Nagravision and Quative (SWX:KUD) have announced that Iowa Network Services (INS) has deployed its integrated solution for its MPEG-4 IPTV Network. INS's new user interface will be demonstrated in the Nagravision booth at TelcoTV 2008.
News categories: Quative, Nagravision, Iowa Network Services, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, IPTV, Middleware, USA
Nagravision Demonstrates Ready-to-Deploy IPTV Solution for Pay TV Revenue Generation at TelcoTV 2008
Nov 10, 2008 – Nagravision (SWX:KUD) will demonstrate a ready-to-deploy IPTV solution for Pay TV revenue generation at TelcoTV 2008. The pre-integrated solution secures and enhances access to digital content and supports three screen (PC, TV and Mobile) VOD.
News categories: Nagravision, Conditional Access, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
Kudelski Group 1st half 2007 results: continued growth and investments in the future
Aug 24, 2007 – Digital TV is on its way to successfully meet the target to more than double revenues in new business areas and exceed the CHF 100 million mark for the full year. New business areas include new segments (terrestrial TV, IPTV and mobile TV) and new products (PVR/pushVOD/EPG, advanced smart cards and conditional access modules).
News categories: Kudelski, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Mobile, Results, Satellite, Terrestrial
- iQIYI International available for ZEASN-based smart devices
- Growing demand for smart displays driving smart speaker sales
- Forthnet becomes part of United Group
- Anevia powers Skymedia's SkyGo service in Mongolia
- UK marketers expect to spend more on Advanced TV ads in the next 12 months
- NetRange moves browser to the Cloud for low-cost Smart TVs
- Over 13 billion Smart Home devices in use by 2025
- MultiChoice picks Metrological to deliver OTT services on DStv
- Oregan Networks builds on Amlogic's Android TV reference platform
- 61% of US broadband households subscribe to two or more OTT services
- 14% of Australians plan to cancel pay TV as a result of the pandemic
- Eutelsat 7/8°W predominant broadcast position for Egyptian TV homes
- NEXTGEN TV launches on local TV in Norfolk, VA
- Universal Electronics to launch Apple TV remote control for MVPDs
- Nielsen unveils new ID resolution system
- TeraVolt wins tender for development at ZDF Mediathek
- Ocilion delivers content recommendations with XroadMedia
- Mirada helps izzi bring Disney+ to Mexico
- Bitmovin adds VVC encoding support
- Verimatrix introduces watermarking for HTML5