Digital TV News: JIPAC
ULDAGE announces call for patents essential to 4K/8K for IPTV and CATV
Apr 3, 2017 – ULDAGE has announced a call for patents essential to the standards of 4K/8K television broadcasting applicable to IPTV and CATV. Currently ULDAGE licenses patents related to the present digital TV broadcasting standards through a patent pool system.
News categories: ULDAGE, JIPAC, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Patent, Worldwide
ULDAGE announces call for patents essential to Ultra HD
Aug 25, 2014 – ULDAGE has made a call for patents essential to the 4K and 8K Ultra High-Definition Television (UHDTV) standards. The aim is to create a one-stop patent license to serve to promote the UHDTV market in Japan.
News categories: ULDAGE, Digital TV, Japan, Patent
ULDAGE Announces Plan for Joint Patent License for Japanese Digital Cable Broadcasting Standards (ARIB Standards)
Dec 21, 2007 – ULDAGE Inc., a patent license company, has issued a call for patents that are essential to the Japanese Digital Cable Broadcasting Standards developed by JCTEA, JCL and ARIB.
News categories: ULDAGE, Cable TV, Digital TV, Japan, Licensing, Patent
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box
- Netgem and Sharp release smart soundbar for telcos