Digital TV News: JIPAC
ULDAGE announces call for patents essential to 4K/8K for IPTV and CATV
Apr 3, 2017 – ULDAGE has announced a call for patents essential to the standards of 4K/8K television broadcasting applicable to IPTV and CATV. Currently ULDAGE licenses patents related to the present digital TV broadcasting standards through a patent pool system.
News categories: ULDAGE, JIPAC, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Patent, Worldwide
ULDAGE announces call for patents essential to Ultra HD
Aug 25, 2014 – ULDAGE has made a call for patents essential to the 4K and 8K Ultra High-Definition Television (UHDTV) standards. The aim is to create a one-stop patent license to serve to promote the UHDTV market in Japan.
News categories: ULDAGE, Digital TV, Japan, Patent
ULDAGE Announces Plan for Joint Patent License for Japanese Digital Cable Broadcasting Standards (ARIB Standards)
Dec 21, 2007 – ULDAGE Inc., a patent license company, has issued a call for patents that are essential to the Japanese Digital Cable Broadcasting Standards developed by JCTEA, JCL and ARIB.
News categories: ULDAGE, Cable TV, Digital TV, Japan, Licensing, Patent
- One third of Taiwanese online consumers have accessed TV piracy sites
- Redbox launch Redbox Free Live TV across the U.S.
- Pixelworks and Qualcomm integrate Live Local TV with 5G broadband
- Kantar to measure TV audiences for MINTIC in Colombia
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices