Digital TV News: JW Player
SpotX and JW Player team up at IBC 2018
Sep 12, 2018 – At IBC 2018, the SpotX and JW Player teams will demonstrate the monetisation potential of Video Player Bidding, a header bidding solution built directly into JW Player and powered by SpotX.
News categories: SpotX, JW Player, Sean Buckley, Brian Rifkin, Advertising, Digital TV, IBC2019, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
Vidgo selects Float Left for vMVPD service app design
Apr 10, 2018 – Vidgo has selected Float Left as their technology partner in delivering their premium vMVPD service across all major platforms such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Web, and iOS and Android Mobile.
News categories: Float Left, Vidgo, Tom Schaeffer, Shane Cannon, Apps, Digital TV, NABShow, OTT, USA
Float Left and JW Player offer integrated OTT solution for media companies
Mar 28, 2018 – Float Left has announced a partnership with JW Player. By leveraging JW Player's video delivery and intelligence technology, Float Left offers a complete OTT solution for content publishers and broadcasters worldwide.
News categories: Float Left, JW Player, Screen Media Ventures, Tom Schaeffer, Dave Otten, Ben Saxton, Apps, Digital TV, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, USA
JW Player launches Video Player Bidding with SpotX
Feb 12, 2018 – JW Player has announced the launch of Video Player Bidding, a header bidding solution for video, with SpotX as its partner. The solution allows JW Player’s publisher customer base to access SpotX’s demand marketplace as well as its ad serving capabilities.
News categories: SpotX, JW Player, Sean Buckley, Brian Rifkin, Brian Levine, Advertising, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Worldwide
Opera TV join forces with JW Player
May 2, 2017 – Opera TV has announced JW Player as its newest Opera TV Snap partner. Together, Opera TV Snap and JW Player will enable JW Players’ over two million supported websites to package online video channels into ready-to-run TV apps.
News categories: Opera TV, JW Player, Daniel Nordberg, Dave Otten, Apps, Digital TV, Media Player, OTT, Smart TV, Worldwide
Opera TV provides end-to-end OTT app generator for broadcasters
Jul 14, 2016 – Opera TV has announced the launch of the latest update to its TV app technology, Opera TV Snap 3.0. The latest version brings a complete end-to-end over-the-top (OTT) app generator for broadcasters, content providers, and video on demand (VOD) services.
News categories: Opera Software, Aneesh Rajaram, Apps, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
- Pay TV subscriptions exceed 1 billion
- Roku OS 9.2 to begin rollout
- Roku announces new streaming player line-up for UK
- Eros Now to develop online video platform with Microsoft
- FourthWall Media introduces Reveal 5 TV analytics and optimization platform
- Hearst Television moves to impressions-based selling of Local TV ad inventory
- Roku releases U.S. cord-cutting study
- Facebook introduces Portal TV set-top box
- CTA launches 8K Ultra HD logo program
- SVOD subscriptions soar by 38% in 2018
- Subscriptions now account for nearly 86% of US internet TV and movie spending
- NBCUniversal streaming service to be called 'Peacock'
- Vizio adds additional Alexa capabilities to SmartCast TVs
- LIWEST latest Austrian operator to deploy IPTV with Verimatrix and Ocilion
- Channel 4 to use Sky's AdSmart technology
- TV penetration in Sub-Saharan Africa still low
- Amazon Prime Video to be made available on Altice One
- NEOTION renews partnership with Irdeto
- Online video viewing to reach 100 minutes a day in 2021
- Irdeto secures Airtel Xstream 4K set-top box