Digital TV News: Kyivstar
Kyivstar begins pay TV roll-out in Ukraine on Vidmind's OTT platform
Feb 18, 2016 – Vidmind has announced that Kyivstar, Ukraine's largest telecommunication company, has launched a nationwide pay television service using Vidmind's advanced Over-The-Top (OTT) platform.
News categories: Vidmind, Kyivstar, Hagai Azor, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Mobile, MWC20, OTT, Ukraine
Kyivstar launches IPTV across its FTTB network in Ukraine
Nov 24, 2015 – Kyivstar has announced the availability of its 'Home TV' IPTV service across the entirety of its FTTB network in Ukraine. The company had been testing Home TV in the cities of Krivoy Rog (Kryvyi Rih) and Zhytomyr before the launch.
News categories: Kyivstar, Digital TV, Fibre, IPTV, Ukraine
Telenor (Canal Digital) Second Quarter 2008
Jul 23, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group of Telenor (Oslo:TEL) increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to cable TV subscribers, hardware sales to DTH and cable TV subscribers, and resale of EURO2008 distribution rights.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Set Top Box, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor First quarter 2008: Continued growth and stable margin
Apr 30, 2008 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher revenues from sales of additional services to subscribers, including hardware sales.
News categories: Telenor, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Digital TV, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
Telenor Second Quarter 2007: Continued good performance
Jul 24, 2007 – Revenues in the Canal Digital Group increased primarily due to higher number of subscribers and higher number of additional services. Revenues and EBITDA in Transmission & Encryption increased due to higher sales of pay TV conditional access cards.
News categories: Telenor, 2Q07 Report, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Results, Satellite, Subscribers, Sweden, Terrestrial
- NEXTGEN TV launches on six local TV stations in Mobile-Pensacola
- Comscore ad marketplace for Connected TV goes global
- Foxtel selects TiVo to power voice search
- Applicaster technology stack accelerates video app development
- AT&T U.S. down 627k; Vrio up 229k video subs in 3Q 2020
- Q1-Q3 2020 Smart TV sales up 14% in Germany
- Technicolor teams with Google to promote hybrid Android TV devices
- BitRouter releases ATSC3pro receiver software update
- Deutsche TV-Plattform launches CI+ 2.0 initiative
- Ultra HD Forum updates Guidelines and plans watermarking API
- WarnerMedia RIDE streaming comes to AT&T-connected GM vehicles
- U.S. has close to 300 OTT video services
- ENENSYS ATSC 3.0 solution deployed by SEI and VSatcast
- Sinclair acquires two TV stations in Washington, DC
- FreeWheel releases H1 2020 U.S. Video Marketplace Report
- Eutelsat selected by Kabelio for new Swiss HD platform
- RCN, Grande and Wave launch TiVo Stream 4K
- Nielsen to measure CTV campaigns on YouTube & YouTube TV
- Tata Elxsi selected as certified 3PL partner for Google Widevine
- 58 million U.S. broadband households to be MVPD-free by 2025