Digital TV News: Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT)
Latvia's LMT launches multiscreen TV with Broadpeak
Oct 26, 2017 – Broadpeak has announced that Latvian telco operator Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT) has deployed a Broadpeak solution to support its new live, on-demand, and catch-up TV services. Hannu Pro provided expertise in systems integration.
News categories: Broadpeak, Latvijas Mobilais Telefons, Jacques Le Mancq, Edgars Goncars, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Latvia, TV Everywhere
LMT planning 4G mobile TV service for Latvia
Mar 24, 2016 – Latvian mobile operator, Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT), has said that it is working on a mobile TV service to be available over its 4G network. The service called LMT Majas Televizija (LMT Home TV) will begin a trial service next month.
News categories: Latvijas Mobilais Telefons, Digital TV, Latvia, Mobile
Allegro 3GPP Mobile TV Transcoders Operated by LMT
Feb 10, 2009 – Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT) uses Allegro transcoders for simultaneous 3GPP and DVB-H Mobile TV broadcasting. Allegro AL2000 transcoders enable the same program to be broadcast simultaneously to three screens - IPTV, Internet TV and Mobile TV.
News categories: Allegro, LMT, 5G, Content Distribution, Mobile
Irdeto secures Latvijas Mobilais Telefons DVB-H trial
Feb 10, 2008 – Irdeto, a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN), has been engaged by Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT) to secure mobile TV services in Latvia.
News categories: Irdeto, Latvijas Mobilais Telefons (LMT), Conditional Access, Digital TV, Latvia, Mobile, MWC20
- Amazon announces new Fire TV devices and redesigned UX
- ENENSYS announces ATSC 3.0 head end for hybrid delivery
- AdLedger pilots OTT video ad deployment using blockchain
- VR market to grow despite pandemic blow to location-based segment
- Graham Media renews with Comscore for TV measurement
- 317 million SVOD subscriptions for the U.S. in 2025
- Clearcable adds Minerva Networks IPTV platform to offering
- Amino helps Colsecor add SENSA OTT to legacy set-top boxes
- 3SS provides technology for STINGTV app from Yes
- Discovery acquires assets of adtech start-up AdSparx
- SimulTV picks Limelight Edge services for global video delivery
- U.S. pay TV suffers historic cord-cutting
- SpotX unveils programmatic solutions for linear Addressable TV
- Sluggish growth expected for pay TV in India
- Vubiquity secures content services agreement with Liberty Global
- TV panel prices could rise by around 10% QoQ in 4Q20
- TV Red Digital chooses Anevia and Viaccess-Orca for ISP TV platform
- Azam TV extends contract and takes additional capacity with Eutelsat
- Comscore expands global Connected TV footprint with Samba TV
- Irdeto brings enhanced security services to Forthnet