Digital TV News: Linius
Sky Italia to trial Linius Personalised TV
Jun 9, 2020 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has received a purchase order from Sky Italia for the provision of its personalised TV solution. Sky Italia is to use Linius for the development of a Personalized Channels proof-of-concept.
News categories: Linius, Sky Italia, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy
Linius signs commercial deal with SportsHero
Jul 1, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX:LNU) has signed an agreement with SportsHero (ASX:SHO) under which SportsHero will use Linius technology in its SportsHero app and through its 'white label' solutions, including the 'Kita Garuda' football app.
News categories: Linius Technologies, SportsHero, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Tom Lapping, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia
Linius unveils personalized TV with self-service video widget
May 3, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has launched a self-service embeddable widget in partnership with Hemisphere. The Widget Suite application enables any organization to empower viewers to search the data within its video content and assemble hyper-personalized videos on-the-fly.
News categories: Linius, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Linius partners with Hemisphere to build hyper-personalized advertising prototype
Feb 28, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has partnered with Hemisphere to build a Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype on its SaaS platform. The prototype enables advertisers to deliver and analyze any number of unique ads across any number of customized video streams.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, New Zealand, OTT, Worldwide
Linius successfully tests world’s first anti-piracy blockchain prototype
Feb 19, 2019 – Linius Technologies’ (ASX: LNU) has successfully tested the world's first video blockchain. Linius used smart contracts to control and transact video as a digital asset within blockchain – for the first time.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Chris Richardson, Australia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service
- MCTV selects MOBITV for advanced TV services
- Wiztivi's UI product now RDK compatible
- HbbTV 2.0.3 specification published
- Humax introduces RDK-based voice assistant set-top box