Digital TV News: Linius
Sky Italia to trial Linius Personalised TV
Jun 9, 2020 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has received a purchase order from Sky Italia for the provision of its personalised TV solution. Sky Italia is to use Linius for the development of a Personalized Channels proof-of-concept.
News categories: Linius, Sky Italia, Big Data, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Italy
Linius signs commercial deal with SportsHero
Jul 1, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX:LNU) has signed an agreement with SportsHero (ASX:SHO) under which SportsHero will use Linius technology in its SportsHero app and through its 'white label' solutions, including the 'Kita Garuda' football app.
News categories: Linius Technologies, SportsHero, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Tom Lapping, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia
Linius unveils personalized TV with self-service video widget
May 3, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has launched a self-service embeddable widget in partnership with Hemisphere. The Widget Suite application enables any organization to empower viewers to search the data within its video content and assemble hyper-personalized videos on-the-fly.
News categories: Linius, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Big Data, Digital TV, UX, Worldwide
Linius partners with Hemisphere to build hyper-personalized advertising prototype
Feb 28, 2019 – Linius Technologies (ASX: LNU) has partnered with Hemisphere to build a Hyper-Personalized Advertising Prototype on its SaaS platform. The prototype enables advertisers to deliver and analyze any number of unique ads across any number of customized video streams.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Hemisphere, Chris Richardson, Glyn Beaumont, Advertising, Australia, Big Data, Digital TV, New Zealand, OTT, Worldwide
Linius successfully tests world’s first anti-piracy blockchain prototype
Feb 19, 2019 – Linius Technologies’ (ASX: LNU) has successfully tested the world's first video blockchain. Linius used smart contracts to control and transact video as a digital asset within blockchain – for the first time.
News categories: Linius Technologies, Chris Richardson, Australia, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Worldwide
- Vewd brings the full broadcast experience to Smart TVs
- HEVC Advance royalty rates to remain at current levels
- Alphonso signs ACR distribution deals with Seiki and Skyworth
- THEO Technologies and Synamedia form HESP Alliance
- U.S. consumers spend nearly seven hours per week watching online video
- NEXTGEN TV launches at four TV stations in Salt Lake City
- FCC designates Huawei and ZTE as national security threats
- STARZPLAY available from UPC Switzerland
- Verizon Media launches TV tune-in attribution with Inscape
- Eros Now partners with Dish TV India
- NexGuard watermarking integrated into AWS Elemental MediaConvert
- TRAI reports pay TV numbers for India at end-2019
- Altibox takes Verimatrix security into the Cloud
- Consolidated Communications introduces CCiTV in Texas
- Brat TV chooses Amagi to expand streaming TV footprint
- Churn rate for U.S. OTT services at 41% in Q1 2020
- Origin Broadband launches Origin TV in the UK with Netgem
- Mobile operators to generate 170 million SVOD subscribers
- NLogic and TVbeat bring holistic TV ad management to Canada
- Netflix, Hulu user numbers fell as COVID-19 measures were relaxed