Digital TV News: Link Net
First Media launches Live+VOD OTT app in Indonesia
Jun 24, 2016 – First Media has launched a mobile application in Indonesia called First Media X. Its customers can now watch more than 110 channels wherever they are via mobile or tablet. The First Media X app also includes VOD alongside the live channels.
News categories: Link Net, First Media, Meena Adnani, Apps, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
Harmonic powers multiscreen services for Indonesia's Link Net
Jun 3, 2015 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Indonesian cable TV operator PT Link Net has deployed a suite of Harmonic solutions to power its First Media branded pay-TV and VoD platform, as well as a new OTT multiscreen service, called First Media Go.
News categories: Harmonic, Link Net, Dario Choi, Desmond Poon, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Mobile, OTT
NAGRA enables multiscreen, on-demand for Indonesia's Link Net
May 5, 2015 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) and PT Link Net Tbk, Indonesia’s largest cable and broadband operator, have announced the launch of a TV Everywhere offering for the operator’s new First Media platform.
News categories: NAGRA, Link Net, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Richard Kartawijaya, Cable TV, Digital TV, DRM, Indonesia, Media Player, TV Everywhere
TV Integração selects Net Insight for Brazil regional DTT network
Nov 14, 2012 – Net Insight has announced that the Brazilian broadcaster TV Integração has selected Net Insight's Nimbra platform for building a new multi-service, regional DTT network covering contribution, distribution and IT services.
News categories: Net Insight, TV Globo, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
First Media Launches First PVR in Indonesia
Jul 3, 2012 – PT LinkNet (First Media) has announced the launch of the First Media Digital Media Recorder, the first Personal Video Recorder (PVR) in Indonesia.
News categories: PT LinkNet, First Media, Cable TV, DVR, Indonesia, Set Top Box
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers
- HBO Max launched in the U.S.
- Nordic households spending €149pm on media and access services
- SES unveils results of Philippines TV market reception survey
- Over half of U.S. adults watching more TV since the pandemic
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Las Vegas
- Shifts in viewing behavior continue during COVID-19 pandemic
- SoftAtHome builds RDK-based video product for service providers
- Nordija integrates Yospace ad insertion technology
- iQIYI partners MediaTek for AV1-powered Ultra HD streaming
- Bitė to acquire Telecentras' IPTV business in Lithuania
- World's fastest internet speed from a single optical chip
- Disney+ attracts 2 million Australian viewers in 4 months
- Global TV shipments to fall 5.8% in 2020
- SpotX expands Measurement and Attribution Suite
- Nordic video markets riding high
- WarnerMedia announces further launch partners for HBO Max
- Tru Optik offers cross-device OTT measurement for free