Digital TV News: MYtv
MYTV signs deal with Telekom Malaysia for DTT infrastructure
Nov 18, 2014 – MYTV Broadcasting and Telekom Malaysia (TM) have announced that they have signed an agreement for the provision of infrastructure and network facilities for digital terrestrial television (DTT) services in Malaysia.
News categories: Telekom Malaysia, Digital TV, Infrastructure, Malaysia, Terrestrial
VisualOn powers TVB.COM's Android apps in Hong Kong
Mar 13, 2014 – VisualOn has announced TVB.COM as a customer. VisualOn powers TVB.COM's mobile apps, GOTV and myTV on the Android platform. TVB.COM can now provide its Hong Kong customers with video streaming on-the-go.
News categories: VisualOn, TVB.COM, Andy Lin, Kenneth Wong, Apps, Digital TV, Hong Kong, Media Player, TV Everywhere
UUX iTaaS platform powers Telenor MyTV multiscreen TV
Dec 10, 2013 – UUX has announced that it has provided its Internet TV as-a-Service platform to Telenor Hungary. The solution enables Telenor's MyTV service which includes live TV, catch-up TV and VOD, and can be accessed on all connected devices and screens.
News categories: UUX, Telenor, Christopher Laska, Lou Schwartz, Digital TV, Hungary, Multiscreen, OTT
PTCL launches revamped entertainment portal 'MyTv.com.pk'
May 17, 2013 – Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has launched a revamped entertainment portal, MyTv.com.pk, providing a wide collection of entertainment and infotainment content including Pakistani Drama Serials as well as high demand licensed international movies.
News categories: PTCL, Digital TV, OTT, Pakistan, PC Video, Smartphone, Tablet
ACCESS Showcases Solutions for Connected Home, Connected TV and OTT at CES
Jan 9, 2012 – ACCESS CO. will be showcasing market-leading solutions for multi-screen DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) media sharing, an advanced WebKit-based HTML5 browser, and a new social TV driven OTT video platform at 2012 International CES.
News categories: ACCESS CO., CES2015, DLNA, Middleware, OCAP, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
FSM Telecom launches pay DTT in Micronesia
Dec 12, 2010 – FSM Telecommunications of the The Federated States of Micronesia has announced the launch of its newest service in Chuuk and Yap, MyTV. The MyTV service employs Digital Video Broadcasting Terrestial (DVB-T).
News categories: FSM Telecom, Digital TV, Micronesia, Terrestrial
Satellite TV platforms maintain growth despite tight consumer spending
Jan 14, 2010 – Euroconsult has announced that growth in the satellite pay-TV market remained strong in 2009 despite the global economic downturn. According to their report, the number of TV platforms in service increased to 113 in 2009 (+38% in three years).
News categories: Euroconsult, Digital TV, Market Research, Satellite
MYtv Selects NDS for Hybrid Pay-TV Service and First Integrated DVR in CIS
Nov 23, 2009 – NDS has announced that MYtv has chosen professional services and an end-to-end solution from NDS for its hybrid satellite direct-to-home (DTH) pay-TV platform. MYtv is planning to launch its pay- TV service in late 2009.
News categories: NDS Group, MYtv, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Set Top Box, Ukraine
MYtv® Selects Intelsat Capacity for its DTH Launch in the Ukraine
Nov 10, 2009 – Intelsat has announced that MYtv has chosen Intelsat for a multi-year capacity contract to deliver its MYtv DTH platform to subscribers throughout the Ukraine over the Thor 6 satellite located at 1°W.
News categories: Intelsat, MYtv, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Personal Video Recorder, Satellite, Ukraine
- Dalian Tiantu Cable TV chooses Thomson Video Networks for 4K channel
- HEVC Advance announces HEVC patent pool
- ST showcases DOCSIS and C-DOCSIS 3.0 solutions at CCBN 2015
- Conax establishes Beijing test center
- NTT develops world's first professional 4K H.265/HEVC real time encoder LSI
- Broadcom delivers DOCSIS 3.0 cable set-top box platform for China
- Broadcom launches first HD satellite set-top box SoC for China
- Broadcom enables China's first 4Kp60 STB deployment
- RDA selects Chips&Media HD video IP for mobile and DTV platforms
- iPanel middleware integrated with STMicroelectronics' chipsets
- Global pay TV subscriber base to pass 1.1 Billion in 2020
- Entropic MoCA 1.1 designed into Coship Gateways and Adapters for China
- Guangdong Cable selects NAGRA content protection
- Rochester Telephone Company deploys Inca Networks transcoder
- Astro selects Thomson for DTH, IPTV and OTT expansion
- STMicroelectronics announces Ultra-HDp60 STB SoCs for the China market
- World’s smallest STB tuner ICs with integrated loop-through
- FreeTV Alliance releases common Remote Control Specification
- StarTimes deploys Conax-certified ALi-based set-top boxes
- North America's traditional pay TV revenues to fall by 11.7%