Digital TV News: MadHive
MadHive, Inscape to enable linear, OTT planning, activation & attribution for Local TV
Jun 12, 2019 – MadHive has announced the integration of Inscape’s glass level TV viewing data into its AI advertising platform. Broadcast networks can now sell linear advertising alongside data enriched OTT inventory, as well as provide brands with the ability to manage campaigns in real-time.
News categories: MadHive, Inscape, Adam Helfgott, Jodie McAfee, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Smart TV, USA
Beachfront and MadHive partner for OTT advertising audience analytics
Oct 18, 2018 – MadHive and Beachfront have announced a partnership that will integrate MadHive’s data management platform (DMP) into Beachfront’s offering to enrich and verify audience segments in real-time to power audience insights across Beachfront’s OTT ad inventory.
News categories: MadHive, Beachfront, Adam Helfgott, Frank Sinton, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Premion launches Data Management Platform for Advertisers
Apr 9, 2018 – TEGNA (NYSE: TGNA) and Premion have launched a data management platform (DMP) which includes 2,000 OTT audience segments. Premion is TEGNA’s OTT ad platform targeting local, regional and national advertisers and agencies.
News categories: Premion, Jim Wilson, Adam Helfgott, Tim Jenkins, Advertising, Digital TV, OTT, USA
IAB whitepaper explores use of blockchain for video advertising
Feb 8, 2018 – The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has a whitepaper that uncovers strong use cases for blockchain technology in digital video advertising, with a focus on over-the-top (OTT) advertising.
News categories: Interactive Advertising Bureau, Anna Bager, Charles Manning, Advertising, Digital TV, Market Research, OTT, USA, Worldwide
Premion partners with MadHive to advance OTT services and solutions
Jun 16, 2017 – Premion (NYSE: TGNA) has announced a partnership with MadHive, a blockchain-based ad tech solutions provider. By harnessing MadHive’s blockchain-powered solutions, Premion seeks to bring increased transparency and accountability to the ad tech supply chain.
News categories: MadHive, Premion, Adam Helfgott, Jim Wilson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, USA
- Netflix releases fourth-quarter 2019 results
- U.S. weekly time watching Netflix and Hulu up 20 minutes in 2019
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Roku TV launches in Brazil in partnership with AOC
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA