Digital TV News: Mariner xVu
Mariner xVu provides monitoring and analytics for MAXtv update in Croatia
Oct 11, 2017 – Mariner xVu has announced that Hrvatski Telekom (HT) has expanded its use of xVu software. The latest version of xVu will support the integration of HT's new middleware platform and STBs with the existing xVu deployment, providing monitoring and analytics for both.
News categories: Mariner xVu, Hrvatski Telekom, Marc Savoie, Hrvoje Jerković, Croatia, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
TDC selects Mariner xVu for TV service assurance
Mar 21, 2017 – Mariner xVu has announced that TDC Group will deploy Mariner's xVu software as part of its strategic initiative to deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction and to enhance the organization's Service Experience Monitoring (SEM) project.
News categories: Mariner xVu, TDC Group, Marc Savoie, Jens Peter Villadsen, CPE, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
Mariner xVu now monitoring over 3 billion events per week
Feb 16, 2017 – Mariner xVu™ has announced significant growth in tier-1 operators. The xVu software platform is now successfully monitoring over 3 billion events per week, with over 40 million devices under management.
News categories: Mariner xVu, Shaun MacDonald, Big Data, QoE, Set Top Box, Smartphone, Tablet, Worldwide
Vodafone Ireland selects Mariner xVu
Jun 14, 2016 – Mariner xVu has announced a partnership with Vodafone Ireland to deploy its Mariner xVu Software Defined Monitoring (SDM) platform. Vodafone Ireland will be using the analytics software across its IP video service to enhance subscriber quality of experience (QoE) and customer quality of service (QoS).
News categories: Mariner xVu, Vodafone Ireland, Shaun McDonald, IPTV, Ireland, QoE, Set Top Box
Mariner xVu now monitoring over 30 million devices
Nov 24, 2015 – Mariner has announced significant growth in tier-1 operators using its xVu software, with more than 30 million devices now under management. That's an increase of over 50 percent year over year.
News categories: Mariner, Shaun MacDonald, CPE, Gateway, Market Research, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Mariner xVu™ Reaches Seven Million Devices Under Management
Sep 8, 2012 – Mariner has announced a major milestone in the growth of its innovative, award-winning flagship product. Mariner xVu™ is now monitoring more than seven million devices, making Mariner xVu a global market leader in the IPTV industry.
News categories: Mariner, Curtis Howe, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, QoE
Mariner Improves IPTV QoE With Microsoft Mediaroom Client 2.2 Integration
Aug 28, 2012 – Mariner has announced that its IPTV service monitoring platform Mariner xVu™ has been extended to use new functionality in Microsoft Mediaroom Client 2.2, enabling telecommunications providers to monitor the IPTV user experience more efficiently.
News categories: Mariner, Microsoft, Curtis Howe, Jerry Beresh, IBC2019, IPTV, Middleware, QoE, Set Top Box
- ITV and BBC sign agreement to launch BritBox
- Inca ABR transcoder approved for MOBITV CONNECT deployments
- UK CE market forecast to grow 4% in 2019
- Liberty Global Vodafone deal approved by European Commission
- ATEME and Eurovision Services run BISS-CA watermarking trial
- Netflix US streaming subscribers down 126k in 2Q 2019
- Pay-TV Innovation Forum releases sports OTT report
- One million downloads for Sinclair's STIRR app
- Cifra and Flussonic offer integrated IPTV/OTT solution
- Vodafone Portugal enhances the TV user experience
- Mirada to empower pay TV operators with Netflix integration
- DNA sells pay-DTT business to Digita
- Socionext releases 8K-capable live video encoding unit
- Speedcast, In Aria! and Telespazio announce joint service offering
- Operator 5G boosted by strong projections for 5G PCs and tablets
- Block Communications to use Comscore local TV ratings and Advanced Audiences
- 27% of US broadband households engage in some form of piracy or account sharing
- Nielsen's TV ratings platform moves to AWS
- NEC demonstrates live 8K video transmission over 5G in France
- U.S. consumer technology sales to exceed $400bn in 2019