Digital TV News: Mediafly
Skyviia and Mediafly Announce Private Label Internet TV Service
Mar 19, 2012 – Skyviia and Mediafly have announced the offering of a Private Label Internet TV Service to manufacturers, retailers, and service providers worldwide, powered by Mediafly's popular delivery platform.
News categories: Skyviia, Mediafly, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
WD TV® Live Plus HD Media Player Delivers TV Episodes and Movies from Netflix®
Jun 9, 2010 – WD® (NYSE: WDC) has introduced the WD TV® Live Plus HD media player, which makes it easy for Netflix® (Nasdaq:NFLX) members to instantly watch thousands of TV episodes and movies on the biggest screen in their home -- their HD television set.
News categories: WD, Netflix, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
China Television Technology to use Syabas OTT set-top platform
Sep 28, 2009 – Syabas has signed an MOU with China Television Technology (CTT). CTT will set up a High Definition content application in which the content is streamed over the internet and decompressed to HDTVs and home stereos using Syabas technology.
News categories: Syabas, CCTV, China, Content Distribution, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box
Intel Unveils 45nm System-on-Chip for Internet TV
Sep 24, 2009 – Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) has unveiled the Intel® Atom™ processor CE4100, the newest System-on-Chip (SoC) in a family of media processors designed to bring Internet content and services to digital TVs, DVD players and advanced set-top boxes.
News categories: Intel Corp, Digital TV, DVD, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019
- Strong recovery expected for Mexico’s video entertainment market
- ATEME negotiating acquisition of ANEVIA
- Charter residential video customers up 102,000 in 2Q 2020
- QNET Telecom selects ATEME for video transcoding
- Discovery joins On Addressability dynamic ad insertion initiative
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 477,000 in 2Q 2020
- 3SS and Hoppr enable monetization on Android TV
- Liberty Latin America to acquire Telefónica’s operations in Costa Rica