Digital TV News: Mediaocean
Mediaocean and ProVantageX integrate tools for local TV buying & selling
Sep 19, 2019 – Mediaocean and ProVantageX (PVX) have announced the next phase in the integration of their local television media execution tools moving the local TV buying industry towards a more modern approach while maintaining historical needs of the buying process.
News categories: ProVantageX, Mediaocean, Stephen Poulin, Manu Warikoo, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Mediaocean integrates with SpotX
Jun 25, 2019 – SpotX has announced an integration with Mediaocean to empower linear TV media buyers to transact video supply in a brand-safe environment with real-time, actionable insights. SpotX is now available through Mediaocean's Connect Partner Platform.
News categories: SpotX, Mediaocean, Kyle Benn, Ramsey McGrory, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
WideOrbit and Mediaocean automate local broadcast TV ad transactions
Jan 23, 2019 – WideOrbit and Mediaocean are partnering to automate the buying and selling of local broadcast ad spots, making it easier for media buyers to add local television inventory to brand campaigns.
News categories: WideOrbit, Mediaocean, Eric R. Mathewson, Bill Wise, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Mediaocean and VideoAmp create software to optimize TV upfront commitments
May 24, 2017 – Mediaocean and VideoAmp have announced a partnership which creates a fully integrated linear TV planning and optimization solution for the upfront and scatter markets for agencies and brands.
News categories: VideoAmp, Mediaocean, Jay Prasad, Ramsey McGrory, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- Evolution Digital launches Android TV device management platform
- Zixi powers 4K UHD Bloomberg TV+ service
- Telekom Malaysia selects Skyworth as 4K Android TV Operator Tier partner
- FourthWall Media adds Neilsen Smart TV ACR data to analytics platform
- TDS Telecom rolls-out IP video and Cloud DVR with Velocix
- A1now selects Vionlabs for AI-powered recommendations
- Global AVOD expenditure to double
- Gem Shopping Network to use Comscore TV measurement
- United Group makes strategic investment in Forthnet
- Disney+ and Apple TV+ both see success during first six months in the market
- Comcast, Charter and ViacomCBS announce Blockgraph partnership
- Britbox app now available on BT TV set-top boxes
- Conviva partners with Akamai on QoE intelligence
- ATRESMEDIA and smartclip deepen HbbTV advertising partnership
- Bouygues Telecom replaces set-top box with Smart TV app
- Comscore, Kantar extend measurement partnership with Auditel Italy
- Pay TV revenues to plunge to $150 billion
- Cable-Tec Expo unable to go ahead
- Sisvel announces first VP9 and AV1 patent licensees
- Comcast to bring HBO Max to Xfinity customers