Digital TV News: Mediaocean
Mediaocean and ProVantageX integrate tools for local TV buying & selling
Sep 19, 2019 – Mediaocean and ProVantageX (PVX) have announced the next phase in the integration of their local television media execution tools moving the local TV buying industry towards a more modern approach while maintaining historical needs of the buying process.
News categories: ProVantageX, Mediaocean, Stephen Poulin, Manu Warikoo, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Mediaocean integrates with SpotX
Jun 25, 2019 – SpotX has announced an integration with Mediaocean to empower linear TV media buyers to transact video supply in a brand-safe environment with real-time, actionable insights. SpotX is now available through Mediaocean's Connect Partner Platform.
News categories: SpotX, Mediaocean, Kyle Benn, Ramsey McGrory, Advertising, Digital TV, Worldwide
WideOrbit and Mediaocean automate local broadcast TV ad transactions
Jan 23, 2019 – WideOrbit and Mediaocean are partnering to automate the buying and selling of local broadcast ad spots, making it easier for media buyers to add local television inventory to brand campaigns.
News categories: WideOrbit, Mediaocean, Eric R. Mathewson, Bill Wise, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
Mediaocean and VideoAmp create software to optimize TV upfront commitments
May 24, 2017 – Mediaocean and VideoAmp have announced a partnership which creates a fully integrated linear TV planning and optimization solution for the upfront and scatter markets for agencies and brands.
News categories: VideoAmp, Mediaocean, Jay Prasad, Ramsey McGrory, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding
- ViacomCBS to launch connected video ad platform
- Bell Canada releases Android TV 4K HDR streaming box
- ORS chooses 3SS to deliver simpliTV service in Austria
- Mongolia's Skymedia upgrades to Minerva 10
- Express-80 and Express-103 satellites launched
- INVIDI extends addressable TV partnership with Tata Elxsi
- Finecast brings audience measurement to Australian BVOD platforms
- SVOD subscriptions grew by 28% in 2019