Digital TV News: MetaSwitch
Conklin-Intracom releases mobile TV app
May 6, 2014 – Conklin Intracom has announced the release of its cdn|anywhere™ Mobile TV app. Cable and IPTV service providers can now deliver live television programming, digital video recordings, and on-demand video to their subscribers’ hand-held devices.
News categories: Conklin-Intracom, Dave Hunt, Randy Holzworth, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
Northeast Louisiana Telephone Company moves forward with Calix Active Ethernet solutions
Apr 20, 2010 – Calix (NYSE: CALX) has announced that Northeast Louisiana Telephone Company has selected the Calix Unified Access portfolio to deliver IPTV services, data up to 1 Gbps, and VoIP services in Morehouse Parish, Louisiana.
News categories: Calix, Northeast Louisiana Telephone, Content Distribution, Fibre, IPTV, USA
MetaSwitch and Minerva Networks Team Up to Demonstrate Enhanced IPTV Applications at TelcoTV Conference
Oct 24, 2007 – MetaSwitch and Minerva Networks will be demonstrating a joint application that will allow carriers to increase customer control of their digital telephony services through a television interface.
News categories: MetaSwitch, Minerva Networks, Content Distribution, IPTV, Middleware
- Verimatrix introduces DRM for video protection between devices
- Omdia cuts 2020 TV shipment forecast by 10 percentage points
- Comscore research shows continuing surge in U.S. daytime TV viewing
- FCC proposed rule change to support ATSC 3.0 distributed transmission
- VideoAmp creates combined Smart TV and STB viewing dataset for the U.S.
- Roku OS 9.3 begins roll-out
- Italian local re-broadcaster RAS goes live with Synamedia virtualized DCM
- Altice Europe terminates discussions on acquisition of Partner Communications
- Asia Pacific set for 417 million SVOD subscribers
- Velocix introduces CDN software for 5G video streaming
- Comscore sees notable rise in U.S. streaming usage
- Movies Anywhere app comes to LG Smart TVs
- Singtel puts HOOQ into liquidation
- COVID-19 pandemic to reduce global TV brand shipments by 5.8% in 2020
- Six million viewers for Italy's tivùsat
- Wicket Labs adds $1.9m of extra funding
- NENT Group to launch Viaplay in Iceland on April 1st
- TV antenna usage in US broadband households up 25% in 2019
- Coronavirus expected to add 5% to global VOD subscriptions in 2020
- COVID-19 response to bolster cloud gaming revenues