Digital TV News: Moldtelecom
Moldova pay TV subscribers down 6,462 in 1Q 2015
Jun 10, 2015 – Moldova’s National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI) has published pay TV statistics for the first quarter of 2015. The total number of subscribers at the end of the period was 267,577, 6,462 down from the end of 2014, and down 15,734 year-on-year.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Subscribers
Moldtelecom expands IPTV service with Entone
Apr 23, 2013 – Entone has announced that Moldtelecom, the primary telecommunications provider in Moldova, is deploying its Kamai 500 Hybrid Media Player to deliver advanced video services.
News categories: Entone, Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova, Set Top Box
Moldova's digital TV subscribers up 5.7% in Q1 2012
Jun 21, 2012 – According to Moldova's National Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Information Technology (ANRCETI), in the first quarter of 2012 the total number of subscribers to digital TV in the country grew 5.7% to reach 84.8 thousand.
News categories: ANRCETI, Cable TV, Digital TV, IPTV, Market Research, MMDS, Moldova, Satellite
Moldtelecom launches IPTV in Moldova
Feb 22, 2010 – Moldova's state owned telecommunications operator, Moldtelecom has today launched IPTV. The service offers 30 television channels.
News categories: Moldtelecom, Digital TV, IPTV, Moldova
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0