Digital TV News: Montage Technology
Montage takes Kilopass anti-fuse NVM OTP IP for secure key storage in STB ICs
Dec 5, 2017 – Kilopass Technology has announced that its OTP NVM is designed into Montage Technology’s next generation set-top box chips. Kilopass’ Anti-Fuse NVM OTP IP provides hack-resistance storage for HDMI and conditional access security keys.
News categories: Kilopass Technology, Montage Technology, Linh Hong, Gene Liu, Content Protection, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage Technology licenses Allegro DVT video encoder IP for STB ICs
Oct 17, 2017 – Allegro DVT has announced that Montage Technology has licensed Allegro DVT's AL-E100 multi-format H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC encoder IP for integration into its next-generation set-top box (STB) products.
News categories: Allegro DVT, Montage Technology, Pierre Marty, Gene Liu, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage Technology standardises on Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Oct 26, 2016 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, a leading Chinese maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed Arteris FlexNoC IP for use in its next generation STB chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, China, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
Montage licenses Arteris interconnect IP for STB SoCs
Aug 4, 2015 – Arteris has announced that Montage Technology, maker of digital set-top box (STB) systems-on-chip, has licensed its FlexNoC network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP for use in its next generation chipsets.
News categories: Arteris, Montage Technology, K. Charles Janac, CT Chen, Licensing, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Silicon IP, Worldwide
SMI certifies Montage Technology STB SoC
Jun 12, 2015 – Montage Technology and SypherMedia International (SMI) have announced that Montage has achieved SMI's security certification on its HD Decode SoC M88CC6100/6000. SMI has also validated Montage on Black Box Programming compliance tests for the M88CC6100/6000 certification and production.
News categories: Montage Technology, SypherMedia International, Stephen Tai, Dennis Flaharty, Content Protection, Digital TV, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Worldwide
Montage announces mass production of cable HD decoder SoC
Apr 15, 2015 – Montage Technology has announced that it has started mass production of its HD decoder SoC M88CC6000 for cable set-top box applications. The M88CC6000 series of chips are designed for the Chinese cable HDTV market.
News categories: Montage Technology, Cable TV, China, Digital TV, ICs, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
- Three-quarters of pay TV operators to gain subs
- Block Communications renews with Nielsen for Local TV data
- Kaltura powers Dish TV India's Watcho OTT platform
- Switch Media adds Bitmovin video player to its MediaHQ product suite
- AdScribe supports Publitalia '80 HbbTV advertising in Italy
- SaT5G project demonstrates 5G over satellite use cases
- Sersat enables content delivery across Latin America via SES-14
- Comcast partners with Charter, Cox on addressable advertising
- Conversant uses Verimatrix Secure Cloud for multi-DRM security
- NCC Media and OpenAP announce advanced TV partnership
- ZTE and Orange show 5G in automotive, robotics and entertainment applications
- WarnerMedia chooses AsiaSat for HD distribution in Asia
- INNOPIA announces Vewd OS-based streaming device
- Sky Deutschland and MX1 expand collaboration
- SK Telecom, Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung partner on 5G and evolution to 6G
- Astro Malaysia adopts Broadpeak's multicast ABR technology
- Global advertising market to grow by +5% this year
- UniqCast to deliver turnkey hybrid TV solution to Mawarid Electronics
- IMDb TV triples content selection and plans European expansion
- Comcast launches eye-control for the television