Digital TV News: Move Networks
EchoStar to Showcase Advanced Operator Solutions at ABTA 2012
Jul 31, 2012 – EchoStar (NASDAQ: SATS) has announced that it will showcase an array of products that will enable pay TV operators to exploit the potential of IP connectivity at ABTA 2012 Sao Paulo, 31 July - 2 August 2012.
News categories: EchoStar, Latin America, Placeshifting, Set Top Box
DISH Launches DISHWorld Service on Roku Streaming Platform
May 23, 2012 – DISH (NASDAQ: DISH) and Roku have announced the launch of DISHWorld on the Roku streaming platform, in the U.S. The service enables DISH to expand its distribution of ethnic channels into urban and MDU markets difficult to reach by satellite.
News categories: Roku, DISH Network, DISHWorld, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Multi 'X' Solutions the Focus for EchoStar Europe at IBC2011
Sep 7, 2011 – EchoStar Europe (NASDAQ:SATS) has announced that at IBC2011 it will showcase an array of products that will enable pay TV operators to exploit the potential of IP connectivity and expand their business models towards new markets.
News categories: EchoStar Europe, DVR, HbbTV, Placeshifting, Set Top Box, Smart Home, Smartphone, Tablet
Cable & Wireless Partners with Move Networks to Offer IPTV Services Globally
Sep 10, 2009 – CWI, Cable & Wireless' international telecoms business, has announced that it has signed a partnership with Move Networks paving the way for a roll-out of IP-based TV services across CWI's global operations.
News categories: Move Networks, CWI, Afghanistan, Algeria, Caribbean, Channel Islands, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Macau, Middleware, Monaco, Oceania, Panama, Seychelles
On2 Technologies Demonstrates High-Definition Mobile Video Solutions at Mobile World Congress
Feb 5, 2009 – On2 Technologies (NYSE Alternext US: ONT) will demonstrate high-definition mobile video solutions at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona from February 16-19.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Media Player, Mobile, MWC20, Silicon IP
On2 Technologies Unveils New Advanced Video Compression Format
Sep 13, 2008 – On2 (Amex: ONT) has announced the launch of its latest video compression format, On2 VP8. This eighth generation of On2 video is the perfect solution for delivering higher quality video using less data and requiring less system resource for playback.
News categories: On2, Digital TV, IBCShowcase, Media Player, Mobile, OTT, Silicon IP
Any Video, Anywhere - High Definition Web and Wireless Video Converge on On2's Booth (Hall 1 A55) at Mobile World Congress 2008
Jan 28, 2008 – On2 Technologies (Amex: ONT) has unveiled plans for Mobile World Congress being held in Barcelona, February 11-14 2008. On2 will present a complete portfolio of video technologies that enhance the web video experience and bring it to the palm of your hand.
News categories: On2 Technologies, Media Player, Mobile, MWC20, OTT, Silicon IP
- MediaKind first to deploy latest You.i TV video experience SDK
- TVSquared and Blockgraph partner on TV and cross-channel measurement
- PlayStation 5 launches this November
- BrightLine launches connected TV ad solution
- FIH and NAGRA launch Watch.Hockey app
- Gracenote enables cross-platform search and discovery for sports content
- VR headset market expected to grow despite short-term decline
- Pay TV in Portugal grows 4.1% YoY in 1H 2020
- Liberty Puerto Rico launches Hub TV powered by TiVo
- Verizon Media offers header bidding-like solution for OTT publishers
- Watch Brasil launches SVOD Smart TV app with Accedo
- ViacomCBS global streaming service to be called Paramount+
- TV3 to trial 5G immersive sport at Superbike World Championship
- Finns prefer to watch streaming services on the TV
- Proximus Pickx Android TV service goes live with 3SS
- Disney+ launches in eight more European countries
- Orange delivers 1.75bn multi-DRM licenses with Viaccess-Orca
- Dotscreen renews metadata deal with Red Bee Media
- Broadpeak powers NPVR service for Orange France
- ZEASN announces Smart TV App Store v3.0