Digital TV News: NEOTV
SES enables MultTV to deliver TV to ISP subscribers in Brazil
Jun 6, 2017 – SES (Paris; LuxX: SESG) and MultTV have announced a capacity agreement which will enable MultTV’s ISP customers to deliver TV content to their subscribers via IP. MultTV will use C-band capacity on SES-6.
News categories: SES S.A, MultTV, NEOTV, Jurandir Pitsch, Osmir Petrini, Alex Jucius, Brazil, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Satellite
Indonesia's GCN chooses Conditional Access from Viaccess-Orca
Jul 3, 2013 – Viaccess-Orca has announced that Indonesian satellite TV provider PT. Global Comm Nusantara (GCN) has selected its Conditional Access System (CAS) to support an upcoming interactive satellite-based DTH service called 'neotv'.
News categories: Viaccess, GCN, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Marvell Empowers NETGEAR NeoTV PRIME with Google TV
Jan 8, 2013 – Marvell (Nasdaq: MRVL) has announced that its ARMADA®1500 series System-on-Chip (SoC) platform (88DE3100) will power the NeoTV PRIME with Google TV from NETGEAR (NASDAQGM: NTGR). Marvell will demonstrate the device at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show.
News categories: Marvell, NETGEAR, Google TV, CES2020, Digital TV, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
Broadcom Launches Over-the-Top Media Player ICs at CES
Jan 4, 2012 – Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM) has announced a full range of platform solutions for Hybrid TV and Over-the-Top (OTT) Media Players capable of transforming existing digital TVs into smart TVs.
News categories: Broadcom, CES2020, Digital TV, ICs, OTT, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
NETGEAR® Launches NeoTV™ HD Media Players
Aug 31, 2010 – NETGEAR® (NASDAQGM: NTGR) has announced the NeoTV 350 HD and NeoTV 550 Ultimate HD Media Players, enabling users to play their videos, photos, or music directly on their HDTVs whether the media is stored locally, on the home network, or the internet.
News categories: NETGEAR, Australia, Canada, Europe, Media Player, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- NCTC to offer discounted Amazon Fire TV devices to members
- Viu reaches 41.4 million monthly active users
- Roku ends 2019 with 36.9 million active accounts
- Online viewing continues to gain ground on traditional broadcast TV
- Vianeos provides revamped UX for Batelco TV in Bahrain
- VUALTO partners with ATEME for automated encoder integration
- STV selects Arqiva Hybrid TV Service for HD restart feature
- AfricaXP adds DTH capacity from Eutelsat for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Altice USA residential video RGUs down 44k in 4Q 2019
- 'Tapering subscriber acquisitions' for Dish TV India in 4Q 2019
- Movistar Spain launches new voice remote control
- Irdeto confirmed as security partner for Mitele Plus
- Swedish streaming market saturating
- Tubi monthly active users grow to 25 million
- beIN SPORTS strikes partnership with XUMO TV
- Cinedigm’s Viewster app available on Foxxum-supporting devices
- Liberty extends Netflix partnership in Europe
- beIN SPORTS XTRA added to Samsung TV Plus
- Sinclair Broadcast joins Pearl TV broadcast business organization
- WISI ABR transcoding approved for Minerva YourTV Now cloud video