Digital TV News: National Cable Television Cooperative
Evolution Digital eBOX IP Hybrid STB for Alaska's GCI
Nov 16, 2016 – Evolution Digital has announced that it has reached agreement with General Communications Inc. (GCI) to deploy its eBOX IP Hybrid Set-Top Box, powered by TiVo, to GCI customers in select service regions.
News categories: Evolution Digital, GCI, Marc Cohen, Heather Handyside, Apps, Cable TV, Digital TV, OTT, Set Top Box, USA
Five NCTC members sign up for Evolution Digital eVUE-TV
Sep 27, 2016 – Evolution Digital has signed deals with five cable operators in The National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) to offer its eVUE-TV IP Video Solution on NCTC's newly-launched VU-IT platform.
News categories: Evolution Digital, National Cable Television Cooperative, Marc Cohen, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, USA
Evolution Digital TiVo-powered STBs available to NCTC members
Feb 17, 2016 – Evolution Digital and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) have announced a deal to make available to NCTC members Evolution Digital’s IP Hybrid Set-Top Box (STB) powered by TiVo.
News categories: Evolution Digital, NCTC, TiVo Inc, Marc Cohen, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
NCTC to make TiVo products available to its membership
Sep 8, 2015 – TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) and the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) have announced that the NCTC will make TiVo's TV solutions available to their membership for the deployment of multiscreen, linear, recorded, OTT, and VOD television.
News categories: TiVo Inc, NCTC, Ryan Perry, Rich Fickle, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, USA
NCTC renews contract for HITS National Authorization Service
Jul 28, 2014 – The National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) has renewed tits agreement with Comcast Wholesale for Comcast's HITS National Authorization Service, a headend management system for managing permissions, set-top boxes, and interactive programming guides.
News categories: NCTC, Comcast Wholesale, HITS, Corey McCarthy, Barry Tishgart, Cable TV, CAM, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Set Top Box, USA
WebTuner delivers Live TV, On Demand and Streaming Video via the Internet
Apr 7, 2014 – WebTuner has announced a platform offering access to live TV, on demand and streaming video via broadband. WebTuner satisfies consumer demand for choice as well as MVPD requirements for control.
News categories: WebTuner, Bernee Strom, Rich Fickle, Eduard Zaslavsky, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Mobile, NABShow, OTT, Set Top Box, Worldwide
NCTC Launches TVE Solution for Small Operators
Jul 20, 2012 – The National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) has successfully enabled over 80 member companies with its TV Everywhere authentication solution developed collaboratively with several key members.
News categories: National Cable Television Cooperative, Massillon Cable, Cable TV, TV Everywhere, USA
NCTC Signs Multi-Year Evolution Digital Deal to Bring Member's Savings on DTAs and TiVo Set-Top Boxes
Feb 20, 2012 – Evolution Digital has announced that it has signed an agreement with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC). Under the agreement, NCTC is able to provide members a lower price per unit by aggregating member orders for Evolution Digital's SD and HD uDTAs and TiVo® Premiere DVRs.
News categories: Evolution Digital, National Cable Television Cooperative, Cable TV, Digital TV, DVR, Set Top Box, USA
Channel Master MoCA and Powerline Adapters Now Offered by National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC)
Aug 23, 2011 – The National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) has agreed to offer to their member companies PCT International's Channel Master line of Home Networking accessories including MoCA adapters, HomePlugAV adapters and IPTV set-top boxes.
News categories: Channel Master, NCTC, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart Home, USA
- Allegro DVT unveils VVC compliance test bitstreams
- Synamedia partners with USSI Global for the U.S. market
- Disney+ brings forward EMEA launch date
- BARB begins reporting reach and time spent viewing across screens
- Synamedia partners with World Wide Technology
- Realtek, Jiuzhou join NAGRA Android TV Reference Program for Pay TV operators
- ENENSYS DVB-SIS solution ready for deployment
- Syncbak to debut simplified OTT syndication and monetization tools at NATPE 2020
- No growth expected for MENA pay TV revenues
- Indian communication satellite GSAT-30 launched successfully
- NBCUniversal unveils Peacock freemium streaming service
- Comscore TV viewing data used to predict advertising audience decline
- Majority of U.S. advertisers using Advanced TV solutions
- US broadband households interested in innovative offerings accessed via TV
- U.S. advertising and marketing spend to grow to $390 billion in 2020
- Bannister Lake integrates MPEG-DASH into data aggregation workflow
- NextGen TV offers clear upside potential according to BIA
- ANA and Innovid release Connected TV insights report
- Insight TV taps Amagi for OTT channel distribution
- Cincinnati Bell, Hawaiian Telcom partner with YouTube TV